On Monday, when Netflix released the list of new shows coming in December, a lot of people were disappointed that the fourth season of Black Mirror was not on the list. But the streaming service has released a new trailer called Arkangel which talks about how the key to good parenting is control. This is a very creepy story that looks to include a child that goes missing and may not be the same when she returns… and an experimental procedure that involves putting needles into a kids temple. There is something disconcerting about seeing a needle going into part of the body that you don’t expect it to go. Especially on a perfectly still child.
For those not familiar with Black Mirror, it is a British science fiction television anthology series created by Charlie Brooker. The show centers on the dark and potentially twisted consequences of modern society and the effects of new technologies. Its an anthology series set in either alternate presents or near futures and are self-contained episodes. The series originally debuted on the British Channel 4 back in December 2011 with a second series running in February 2013. A third series was ordered by Netflix which aired in 2016. A fourth season was commissioned and wrapped filming in June 2017. Not premiere date has been given.
- Black Mirror Outdoes Both Star Trek and The Orville with USS Callister
- Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri Review: The Dark Comedy We Need Right Now
- Coco Review: One Of Pixar's Best So Far
- Unboxing The Last Jedi Funko Smuggler's Bounty Star Wars Box
- Check Out The Teaser Trailer For 'Body Of Evidence'
- Riverdale Funko Pops Are Coming Soon!
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018