If you’d like to play the latest test round for Sea Of Thieves, we have good news for you! Rare are allowing anyone who would like to play a chance to sign up before December 1st. All you have to do is use/create an Xbox Live Gold account and agree to an NDA. The purpose of the NDA is to keep players from recording any footage or snapping images of the game in the testing phase, as well as preventing players from streaming it live.
If you don’t have any issues with that, click this link to sign up for the latest test.
- ConcernedApe to Focus More on Stardew Valley for a While - December 14, 2018
- Epic Games Already Planning to Nerf and Vault the Fortnite Infinity Sword - December 14, 2018
- Nintendo Discontinues the NES and SNES Classic Editions - December 14, 2018
- Twitch to Air Holiday Spectacular Show to Look Back on 2018 - December 14, 2018
- Sixteen Years of Red vs. Blue: An Interview With Gus Sorola - December 14, 2018