If you’d like to play the latest test round for Sea Of Thieves, we have good news for you! Rare are allowing anyone who would like to play a chance to sign up before December 1st. All you have to do is use/create an Xbox Live Gold account and agree to an NDA. The purpose of the NDA is to keep players from recording any footage or snapping images of the game in the testing phase, as well as preventing players from streaming it live.
If you don’t have any issues with that, click this link to sign up for the latest test.
- Amazon Leaks Contents to D&D’s Guildmasters’ Guide to Ravnica - October 20, 2018
- Splash Damage Announces That Development on Dirty Bomb Will End - October 20, 2018
- The Fortnite Runes Are Moving Toward the Floating Island - October 20, 2018
- Predictably, Aimbots Have Come to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - October 19, 2018
- Insomniac Games Releases Two New Patches for Marvel’s Spider-Man - October 19, 2018