Overwatch has seen a lot of changes of late. After the infamous Mercy buff, the game has seen drastic changes to the meta. From balances, subsequent re-balances, to the recently released character Moira, there is certainly an air of newness around the game. And it’s about to get even more content. The Blizzard World map, which was revealed at this year’s BlizzCon, has now hit the PTR.
While not available in the live version of the game, if you are on PC you can play the map on the game’s test servers. Blizzard World is set in a fictional Disneyland-like theme park based upon other Blizzard properties like StarCraft, Warcraft, Hearthstone and Diablo.
There’s no official word on when we can expect the map to become available in all versions of the game, but history dictates that it shouldn’t be too long. A week or two is the general standard for PTR content, but Oasis also took a little over a month to go live, so it’s hard to say. I’m going with a guess of next Tuesday.
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Developer Wants Better IP Protection from Copycats - December 15, 2017
- Company of Heroes 2 Is Free on Humble Bundle Until Tomorrow - December 15, 2017
- Rift Developer Pulls $100 Loot Box After Fan Backlash - December 15, 2017
- Team Ninja is Making an Announcement This Weekend, Stoking Dead or Alive 6 Fires - December 15, 2017
- Destiny 2’s Holiday Event, the Dawning, Starts Next Week - December 15, 2017