Overwatch has seen a lot of changes of late. After the infamous Mercy buff, the game has seen drastic changes to the meta. From balances, subsequent re-balances, to the recently released character Moira, there is certainly an air of newness around the game. And it’s about to get even more content. The Blizzard World map, which was revealed at this year’s BlizzCon, has now hit the PTR.
While not available in the live version of the game, if you are on PC you can play the map on the game’s test servers. Blizzard World is set in a fictional Disneyland-like theme park based upon other Blizzard properties like StarCraft, Warcraft, Hearthstone and Diablo.
There’s no official word on when we can expect the map to become available in all versions of the game, but history dictates that it shouldn’t be too long. A week or two is the general standard for PTR content, but Oasis also took a little over a month to go live, so it’s hard to say. I’m going with a guess of next Tuesday.
- ‘Pokémon: Let’s Go’ Games Get a New Trailer Showing off Gyms, Traversal, and Pokémon Haircuts - July 13, 2018
- Remnant: From the Ashes is the New Co-Op Shooter From the Darksiders 3 Developer - July 13, 2018
- The Witcher Series Will Get Another Game, but It Won’t Be The Witcher 4 - July 12, 2018
- Doom Eternal Will See Its Gameplay Reveal Next Month - July 12, 2018
- Check Out Over 10 Minutes of Darksiders 3 Gameplay - July 12, 2018