Overwatch has seen a lot of changes of late. After the infamous Mercy buff, the game has seen drastic changes to the meta. From balances, subsequent re-balances, to the recently released character Moira, there is certainly an air of newness around the game. And it’s about to get even more content. The Blizzard World map, which was revealed at this year’s BlizzCon, has now hit the PTR.
While not available in the live version of the game, if you are on PC you can play the map on the game’s test servers. Blizzard World is set in a fictional Disneyland-like theme park based upon other Blizzard properties like StarCraft, Warcraft, Hearthstone and Diablo.
There’s no official word on when we can expect the map to become available in all versions of the game, but history dictates that it shouldn’t be too long. A week or two is the general standard for PTR content, but Oasis also took a little over a month to go live, so it’s hard to say. I’m going with a guess of next Tuesday.
- Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom Gets a Beautiful Launch Trailer - March 19, 2018
- Report Claims Next Assassin’s Creed Game is Going to Ancient Greece - March 19, 2018
- Burnout Paradise Proves it Still Has Some Magic to Give By Topping The UK Charts - March 19, 2018
- LEGO The Incredibles Looks Like it is Happening Thanks to Retail Leak - March 19, 2018
- God of War Gets a New TV Spot Featuring Several Locations - March 19, 2018