Before last night, it had been a long time since we last Paige in a WWE ring. The former champion has been out with an injury since last Summer, and spent that time on a bizarre odyssey with former fiancee Alberto El Patron which included a public blowup at an Orlando airport and multiple snapchat videos with Patron insulting Paige’s employer and boss, WWE CEO Triple H, calling Triple H “the man with the big nose and the small @#$%,” implying that WWE purposely released explicit photos and videos of Paige that were stolen from her phone, and demanding that WWE officials physically fight him at his Texas restaurant.
Sadly, that storybook romance has been officially over since last week, and last night, Paige made her triumphant return to Raw, bringing two friends along with her.
Former Tough Enough competitors Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville joined Paige in beating up contestants in a Fatal Four Way match to determine the next contender for the Raw Women’s Championship. Afterward, the trio confronted champion Alexa Bliss in a backstage area and assaulted her as well. Paige was a judge on the 2015 season of Tough Enough in which Rose and Deville competed.
Things are looking up for Paige, and a championship shot looks to be in her future. Her return, and the addition of Rose and Deville to the Raw women’s division, should be just what’s needed to shake things up since Bliss has defeated all of the other women on the roster at this point with the exception of Asuka.
Watch’s Paige’s return and the subsequent backstage segment below.
- Hickman and Kirkman Sitting in a Tree M-A-K-I-N-G Amazon Shows for East of West and Transhuman - April 19, 2018
- WWE Takes Out Restraining Order on Fan Armed with Own Poop - April 19, 2018
- Starburns Industries Announces Plan to Rule Comics with SBI Press, Executive Editor Brendan Wright - April 19, 2018
- Impact Wrestling Star Scott Steiner Wonders Who Will Cut Grass if Trump Deports Mexicans - April 19, 2018
- Lion Forge Joins the CBLDF - April 19, 2018