This seems to be the Supergirl day as we get a third clip from tonight’s episode. This one was expected, teased in the trailer from last week… but might still be a spoiler for anyone who is trying to avoid them. So go away if you don’t want to know.
The scene has J’onn J’onzz (David Harewood), Winn (Jeremy Jordan), and Kara (Melissa Benoist) exploring what is most likely the alien ship that is underwater off the coast of National City. It’s not clear whether they go down to it or the ship surfaces.
In a very horror/sci-fi scene, they walk through the ship and find pods with humanoid creatures in them. Then they discover that one of them is empty, and Winn even calls it “super creepy.” Before more can be said, the missing humanoid appears and fires on Kara, but it does nothing. He then moves into the light and we see that it’s Mon-El (Chris Wood), looking like he’s been through hell.
It’s been known since SDCC that Wood would be returning this season to answer the question left at the end of season 2: where did Mon-El go when his ship entered the wormhole? And now that he’s back, how is he surviving the lead in the air? So many questions.
Supergirl airs tonight at 8 p.m. ET on the CW.
- Joseph Michael Linsner and Kristina Deak-Linsner Team for New Vampirella Series - March 19, 2018
- Caity Lotz Posts Black Canary Image, Is it Reminiscing or Teasing? - March 19, 2018
- John Layman and Joe Eisma Team for Charlie’s Angels Comic Book Series - March 19, 2018
- Dynamite and Topps Partner for New ‘Mars Attacks’ Comics - March 19, 2018
- Dan Taylor Unveils Sci-Fi Noir Novella ‘Pi Private Eye’ - March 18, 2018