It’s been a minute since we heard anything about Star Wars: Secrets Of The Empire, but it appears that’s going to change very shortly as we now have an account of how the experience will go. According to a story on The Verge, the new immersive VR experience is pretty much set to go through ILMxLab and The VOID. That seems to be backed up by Deigo Luna posting this to his Twitter feed today, as if to signal that you’ll soon be able to check it out.
— diego luna (@diegoluna_) November 20, 2017
The build of the experience makes it look like a small amount of space is used very well and gives players a solid adventure for however much time they spend inside. Disney World will be the first to get one on December 16th, along with a pop-up location in London for twelve weeks, followed by Disneyland on January 5th.
- Former Han Solo Directors Say The Experience Was "Wonderful"
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Admiral Holdo Challenges Female Boss Stereotypes
- The Last Jedi's Admiral Holdo And Poe Dameron May Not See Eye To Eye
- Kelly Marie Tran Nearly Gave Up Acting Before She Was Cast In Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Creating The Crystal Foxes Featured In Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- The Fear Is Worse Than Getting Caught: We Review Little Nightmares Complete Edition - December 16, 2017
- Fun Name But Generic Game: We Review Space Pirates & Zombies 2 - December 16, 2017
- A Revision For Your Steam Account: We Review Nioh: Complete Edition - December 16, 2017
- One More For The Snake Way: We Review Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 On Nintendo Switch - December 16, 2017
- We Preview The Guild 3 As It Sits In Early Access - December 16, 2017