It’s been a minute since we heard anything about Star Wars: Secrets Of The Empire, but it appears that’s going to change very shortly as we now have an account of how the experience will go. According to a story on The Verge, the new immersive VR experience is pretty much set to go through ILMxLab and The VOID. That seems to be backed up by Deigo Luna posting this to his Twitter feed today, as if to signal that you’ll soon be able to check it out.
— diego luna (@diegoluna_) November 20, 2017
The build of the experience makes it look like a small amount of space is used very well and gives players a solid adventure for however much time they spend inside. Disney World will be the first to get one on December 16th, along with a pop-up location in London for twelve weeks, followed by Disneyland on January 5th.
- Former Han Solo Directors Say The Experience Was "Wonderful"
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Admiral Holdo Challenges Female Boss Stereotypes
- The Last Jedi's Admiral Holdo And Poe Dameron May Not See Eye To Eye
- Kelly Marie Tran Nearly Gave Up Acting Before She Was Cast In Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Creating The Crystal Foxes Featured In Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- The London Spitfire Advance to the Semifinals of the Overwatch League - July 15, 2018
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker Gets a Nintendo Switch Overview Trailer - July 14, 2018
- Dataminers Show Off All The Season Five Gear in Fortnite - July 14, 2018
- Celebi Has Been Added For Pokémon GO Fest Attendees - July 14, 2018
- Kadokawa Games Officially Announces God Wars 2 in Development - July 14, 2018