We are finding out that a lot of things were cut from Justice League. It’s unclear if we’ll ever know about all of the things on the cutting room floor, but star Ezra Miller did share a joke that was cut to Gamespot. This isn’t really a spoiler because it gives no plot details away, but it does talk about a specific scene in the movie.
“There’s a line that I miss from the film, that I wish was in there,” Miller described. “[Aquaman] throws that thing against the wall in the Batcave, and [Batman’s] original line was–I think now he just says, ‘Hey. Don’t do that.’ But the original line was, ‘Hey. Don’t do that. A lot of my shit explodes.'”
That is actually a pretty good little quip from Batman, and it’s also rather true. It sounds like a reference to all of the various exploding gadgets that you see in a Bond film. As for why it was cut?
“Because, I think, that we only got a certain number of curse words,” Miller explained.
That is also true, but that usually applies to “fuck”, which you can say once in a PG-13 film. As for “shit”, there isn’t usually a set number and, if memory serves, there wasn’t a ton of swearing in Justice League. Can’t blame the MPAA on this, but you can blame them for plenty.
Summary: Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy.
Justice League, directed by Zack Snyder, stars Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, Jason Momoa, Ezra Miller, Ray Fisher, and Henry Cavill. It’s out now.
- Hulk Dazzles In New One:12 Collective Thor Ragnarok Figure
- Gamestop, ThinkGeek Get Two New Marvel Gallery Statues From Diamond Select
- Playmobil Brings The Cuteness With How To Train Your Dragon's Toothless
- Joe Russo Gave Tom Holland a Fake Avengers: Infinity War Script - April 19, 2018
- Colin Trevorrow Says Jurassic World 3 Will Be a “Science Thriller” like Jurassic Park - April 18, 2018
- Brad Bird Explains Why There Is No Time Jump in Incredibles 2 - April 18, 2018
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom – The New Direction While Remaining True to the Universe - April 18, 2018
- Avengers: Infinity War – Shuri is More “Tech-Savvy” Than Iron Man - April 18, 2018