We are finding out that a lot of things were cut from Justice League. It’s unclear if we’ll ever know about all of the things on the cutting room floor, but star Ezra Miller did share a joke that was cut to Gamespot. This isn’t really a spoiler because it gives no plot details away, but it does talk about a specific scene in the movie.
“There’s a line that I miss from the film, that I wish was in there,” Miller described. “[Aquaman] throws that thing against the wall in the Batcave, and [Batman’s] original line was–I think now he just says, ‘Hey. Don’t do that.’ But the original line was, ‘Hey. Don’t do that. A lot of my shit explodes.'”
That is actually a pretty good little quip from Batman, and it’s also rather true. It sounds like a reference to all of the various exploding gadgets that you see in a Bond film. As for why it was cut?
“Because, I think, that we only got a certain number of curse words,” Miller explained.
That is also true, but that usually applies to “fuck”, which you can say once in a PG-13 film. As for “shit”, there isn’t usually a set number and, if memory serves, there wasn’t a ton of swearing in Justice League. Can’t blame the MPAA on this, but you can blame them for plenty.
Summary: Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy.
Justice League, directed by Zack Snyder, stars Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, Jason Momoa, Ezra Miller, Ray Fisher, and Henry Cavill. It’s out now.
- Hulk Dazzles In New One:12 Collective Thor Ragnarok Figure
- Gamestop, ThinkGeek Get Two New Marvel Gallery Statues From Diamond Select
- Playmobil Brings The Cuteness With How To Train Your Dragon's Toothless
- First Teaser Trailer for Series 11 of Doctor Who Debuts at SDCC [VIDEO] - July 19, 2018
- At SDCC, Working Geek Moms Still Gotta Bring Home a Gift - July 19, 2018
- New Line Cinema Announces a 3rd Movie in the Annabelle Series at Scarediego - July 19, 2018
- First Look at Iron Fist Season 2 Confirmed for Tomorrow at SDCC - July 18, 2018
- 190+ Shots of San Diego Comic-Con’s Show Floor from Preview Night - July 18, 2018