A brand new trailer came out this weekend for ShadowHand as Grey Alien Games have decided to give us a better look at some of the battle mechanics of the upcoming RPG. The game is set for release on December 7th, and as you can see from the trailer below, you get to see how the game works with decks that you build around your character. It actually looks quite fun from the trailer, but we’ll have to wait a few more weeks to see how it actually plays out.
- Hulk Dazzles In New One:12 Collective Thor Ragnarok Figure
- Gamestop, ThinkGeek Get Two New Marvel Gallery Statues From Diamond Select
- Playmobil Brings The Cuteness With How To Train Your Dragon's Toothless
- Experiment 101 Acquired By THQ Nordic Along With 'Biomutant'
- Gamifying Comics: The Making Of Cartooner
- Gazillion Entertainment Shuts Down Marvel Heroes
- Lineage 2: Revolution Has Launched Worldwide On iOS And Android
- Exclusive Extended Dynamite Previews: Killer Instinct, Sheena, And More
- Wargroove Developers Postpone the Release Until Early 2019 - October 20, 2018
- Amazon Leaks Contents to D&D’s Guildmasters’ Guide to Ravnica - October 20, 2018
- Splash Damage Announces That Development on Dirty Bomb Will End - October 20, 2018
- The Fortnite Runes Are Moving Toward the Floating Island - October 20, 2018
- Predictably, Aimbots Have Come to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - October 19, 2018