A brand new trailer came out this weekend for ShadowHand as Grey Alien Games have decided to give us a better look at some of the battle mechanics of the upcoming RPG. The game is set for release on December 7th, and as you can see from the trailer below, you get to see how the game works with decks that you build around your character. It actually looks quite fun from the trailer, but we’ll have to wait a few more weeks to see how it actually plays out.
- Hulk Dazzles In New One:12 Collective Thor Ragnarok Figure
- Gamestop, ThinkGeek Get Two New Marvel Gallery Statues From Diamond Select
- Playmobil Brings The Cuteness With How To Train Your Dragon's Toothless
- Experiment 101 Acquired By THQ Nordic Along With 'Biomutant'
- Gamifying Comics: The Making Of Cartooner
- Gazillion Entertainment Shuts Down Marvel Heroes
- Lineage 2: Revolution Has Launched Worldwide On iOS And Android
- Exclusive Extended Dynamite Previews: Killer Instinct, Sheena, And More
- We Get to See the Expanded World of Dynasty Warriors 9 in New Trailer - December 15, 2017
- THQ Nordic Gives a Better Look at Titan Quest: Anniversary Edition - December 15, 2017
- Lost Soul Aside Gets a Gameplay Trailer Via PSX - December 15, 2017
- Bandai Namco Release Miki Hoshii Trailer for The Idolmaster: Stella Stage - December 15, 2017
- Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Gets a Story Trailer - December 15, 2017