THQ Nordic has acquired a brand new studio in Experiment 101, the people behind Biomutant which is currently still in development. The news came down on their blog over the weekend, officially putting the IP in their hands as the game is still on track for a 2018 release. No word as tot he status of the employees of Experiment 101 of what THQ Nordic plans to do with the rest of the company’s assets, but it does give a glimmer of hope that we’ll see Biomutant sooner than expected!
THQ Nordic is announcing today that it has acquired 100% of the shares from Experiment 101 AB, as well as the intellectual property of Biomutant® the open-word, post-apocalyptic Kung-Fu fable RPG, which is now part of the THQ Nordic portfolio. The IP-acquisition itself is being handled by THQ Nordic AB, based in Karlstad, Sweden, whereas the day-to-day business will be handled by THQ Nordic GmbH, based in Vienna, Austria. Experiment 101 is currently working on Biomutant® for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. More details on one of the biggest surprise hits of this year’s Gamescom will be revealed in 2018.
- Hulk Dazzles In New One:12 Collective Thor Ragnarok Figure
- Gamestop, ThinkGeek Get Two New Marvel Gallery Statues From Diamond Select
- Playmobil Brings The Cuteness With How To Train Your Dragon's Toothless
- Grey Alien Games Show Off Mechanics In A New 'ShadowHand' Trailer
- 'This Is The Police' Gets A Nintendo Switch Launch Trailer
- Looking Into THQ Nordic's 'Black Mirror' At PAX West
- 'BioMutant' Makes An Official Debut At Gamescom
- Xbox One X WIll Be Enhancing Over 100 Games Old & New
- Will 'Biomutant' Be THQ Nordic's Newest Game?
- Ghost Recon: Wildlands’ Latest Update Includes a Rainbow Six Siege Crossover - July 20, 2018
- EA Sports Releases New “Physical” Trailer for NHL 19 - July 20, 2018
- Deep Silver Reveals Release Date and Details for Pathfinder: Kingmaker - July 20, 2018
- Epic Games Issues New Challenges for Fortnite’s One-Year Anniversary - July 20, 2018
- Stardew Valley Will Finally Get Multiplayer on PC in August - July 20, 2018