According to user reports on Reddit, the EX Raid system in Pokémon GO is still experiencing problems that Niantic hasn’t solved yet. The latest one being the lack of players needed to conquer the system, as the user in that link notes, he was the only one to answer the raid and take on Mewtwo, which he eventually lost because it’s a hard battle. This is due in part to the raid invite bug that’s been plaguing the system since it started.
There’s really been little word from Niantic as to when they plan to address these issues. For now, those playing Pokémon GO are basically rolling the side to see if they get an awesome raid or a dud. For those of you who have succeeded at it, awesome job! You are one of the few.
- Justice Smith Will Star In The Pokemon Detective Pikachu Film
- Nintendo Is In Talks To Bring The Super Mario Bros. To The Big Screen
- Long-Rumored Harry Potter Game From Niantic Actually Happening
- Dataminers Find New Pokémon In Ultra Sun & Moon
- Nintendo Had An Incredible Second Quarter Thanks To The Switch
- The New Super Smash Bros. Will Be at E3 This Year - March 22, 2018
- Hori Makes a Switch Joy-Con With a Proper D-Pad - March 22, 2018
- Dead By Daylight Shows Off Their Third Year Roadmap - March 22, 2018
- What’s In The Box?! Geek Fuel – March 2018 - March 22, 2018
- Twitch and Square Enix Come Together for a Final Fantasy XV Kooky Bundle - March 22, 2018