Big credits to Bob Kane with Bill Finger, Joe Shuster and Jerry Siegel, and William Moulton Marston for the Trinity, as well as Gardner Fox for the Flash, and for Justice Society of America, the first superhero team in comics, reviving it decades later as the Justice League of America, and Jack Kirby gets a solo separate credit specifically named for The Fourth World. Geoff Johns gets credited elsewhere for his DC Films role.
But there also is a list of other creators who get a specific thanks.
- John Broome
- Carmine Infantino
- Robert Kanigher
- Harry Lampert
- Jim Lee
- Shawn Martinbrough
- Jack Miller
- Grant Morrison
- Paul Norris
- George Perez
- Howard Porter
- James Robinson
- Greg Rucka
- Nicola Scott
- Curt Swan
- Ethan Van Sciver
- Len Wein
- Mort Weisinger
- Marv Wolfman
- And the “special arrangement with The Jerry Siegel Family”
Lots of work being credited through the decades: Harry Lampert, who co-created the original Flash in the forties. John Broome, who co-created Green Lantern. Mort Weisinger created Aquaman with Paul Norris, written by Jack Miller in the forties, who co-created Mera. Robert Kanigher and Carmine Infantino, who created the Barry Allen Flash in the sixties, and Curt Swan, who drew Superman in the sixties and seventies and co-created the Superman’s Race With the Flash story.
Cyborg, Deathstroke and Silas Stone were all created by Marv Wolfman and George Pérez in the eighties, and Perez would go on to reinvent Wonder Woman and Paradise Island into the DCEU model with Len Wein in that same decade. Grant Morrison would write the Flash and JLA with Howard Porter in the nineties, and was a very specific inspiration for Ezra Miller’s Flash. Shawn Martinborough for his work on Detective Comics in the noughties, as well as James Robinson. Ethan Van Sciver, who drew Flash Rebirth, Jim Lee, who recreated Justice League with Geoff Johns in 2011 for the New 52 with the parademon origin for Cyborg, and Greg Rucka and Nicola Scott behind the recent Wonder Woman Rebirth titles.
No mention for Nick Cardy, who co-created Mera; for Harry G. Peter, who co-created Wonder Woman; Jim Shooter, who wrote Superman’s Race With the Flash; or Don Cameron, who co-created Alfred.
- Rian Johnson Confirms The Last Jedi Runtime: 2 Hours And 30 Minutes
- A Wrinkle In Time Drops New Poster, New Trailer Debuts This Sunday On ABC
- What Will Fox/Disney Deal Mean for Firefly, Angel, Buffy, Aliens and Predator? - December 15, 2017
- Marvel Challenges Their Readers To Find Wolverine In The Backs Of Certain Comics - December 14, 2017
- Dark Horse Comics Solicits for March 2018 – New Arc for American Gods, New Black Hammer, and Hellboy Omnibuses Begin - December 14, 2017
- Kersplatt Comics of Cairns City to Close at the End of the Year - December 14, 2017
- Maestros #3 and Amazing Spider-Man #792 Go to Second Print; Batman #38 Sells out in Advance - December 14, 2017