Syfy has released the fifth and final chapter in the animated story set in the world of The Magicians. It’s written by Bonnie Jo Stufflebeam, illustrated by Miss Tak, and narrated/read by Hale Appleman (who plays Eliot Waugh in the series). The is the first part of Fanimations: Party Tricks is here and the second here and the third here and the fourth here.
The story tells of a character named Tara from the psychic house as she goes to a party at the Physical Kid’s cottage. She is friends with Julia Wicker (Stella Maeve) and Quentin Coldwater (Jason Ralph), except Julia never went to Brakebills. She plays a game of 77 Minutes in Heaven and the bottle lands on Eliot. Once inside the magic room, they talk for a while, but then decide to use pills to speed up time. They come out of the room here in chapter three to find Julia has been replaced by Alice Quinn (Olivia Taylor Dudley) and that the Beast has attacked and killed everyone in the room — except time has stopped and no one has actually died yet. Eliot tries the door, but it’s too heavy to open. Tara realizes that the Beast is still in the cottage and we learn that her psychic ability is she reads a persons past when she touches them, so she knows that Eliot has killed someone before. And then the roof caves in.
The final chapter picks up with Tara waking up and finding Jane Chatwin (Rose Liston) leaning over her and holding her pocket watch. This is the device that Jane uses to reset time in an effort to find a way to stop the beast. This does indeed turn out to be one of the many iterations of time that took place before the one we see in the show.
- Morningwood, a Funny New Novel for Fans of Warcraft and D&D - December 17, 2017
- Marvin Lewis Expected to Leave the Cincinnati Bengals After This Season - December 17, 2017
- How the Disney Buyout of Fox Could be Bad for Marvel Fans - December 17, 2017
- Netflix Releases Bright PSA-Style Video on Properly Handling a Magic Wand - December 17, 2017
- Kevin Hart Gets His Superhero on for Saturday Night Live - December 17, 2017