Oh no, Black Friday is next week. While Disney Springs promises Black Friday will be super laid-back and relaxing at the resort, I’m willing to bet it won’t be. And I won’t be there to find out, either! Regardless, a new holiday-themed dress is coming to The Dress Shop in Disney World, and oh my goodness, it is too cute:
The Woodland Winter Holiday Dress will be available starting at 8 a.m. on Black Friday. Dresses not really your thing? Don’t worry, Dooney & Bourke is releasing their new Winter Wonderland print line, bringing together your favorite Disney pals with the whimsy of winter.
This will also be available in The Dress Shop starting at 8 a.m., Black Friday!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018