Oh no, Black Friday is next week. While Disney Springs promises Black Friday will be super laid-back and relaxing at the resort, I’m willing to bet it won’t be. And I won’t be there to find out, either! Regardless, a new holiday-themed dress is coming to The Dress Shop in Disney World, and oh my goodness, it is too cute:
The Woodland Winter Holiday Dress will be available starting at 8 a.m. on Black Friday. Dresses not really your thing? Don’t worry, Dooney & Bourke is releasing their new Winter Wonderland print line, bringing together your favorite Disney pals with the whimsy of winter.
This will also be available in The Dress Shop starting at 8 a.m., Black Friday!
- Lauren’s Last Call: Pandora’s Drinks Inside Animal Kingdom - December 13, 2017
- Disney’s Star Wars Day at Sea Adds Exciting New Experiences for Guests of All Ages - December 13, 2017
- Winter Is Here: Game of Thrones Ornaments from ThinkGeek - December 13, 2017
- WWE Starts a Seriously Great New Promo with #OccupySmackDown - December 13, 2017
- Lauren’s Last Call: Shipyard Candy Cane Coffee Porter - December 12, 2017