Oh no, Black Friday is next week. While Disney Springs promises Black Friday will be super laid-back and relaxing at the resort, I’m willing to bet it won’t be. And I won’t be there to find out, either! Regardless, a new holiday-themed dress is coming to The Dress Shop in Disney World, and oh my goodness, it is too cute:
The Woodland Winter Holiday Dress will be available starting at 8 a.m. on Black Friday. Dresses not really your thing? Don’t worry, Dooney & Bourke is releasing their new Winter Wonderland print line, bringing together your favorite Disney pals with the whimsy of winter.
This will also be available in The Dress Shop starting at 8 a.m., Black Friday!
- Nerd Food: Mikan Gummy from Japan Crate - June 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Banana Omelette Cake from Japan Crate - June 21, 2018
- Nerd Food: Are Mickey Goldfish Crackers as Good as the Originals? - June 21, 2018
- Splash into Summer with ‘The Little Mermaid’ Nail Art - June 21, 2018
- Crunchyroll is Bringing Your Favorite Anime to Steam for a Special Summer Sale - June 21, 2018