Oh no, Black Friday is next week. While Disney Springs promises Black Friday will be super laid-back and relaxing at the resort, I’m willing to bet it won’t be. And I won’t be there to find out, either! Regardless, a new holiday-themed dress is coming to The Dress Shop in Disney World, and oh my goodness, it is too cute:
The Woodland Winter Holiday Dress will be available starting at 8 a.m. on Black Friday. Dresses not really your thing? Don’t worry, Dooney & Bourke is releasing their new Winter Wonderland print line, bringing together your favorite Disney pals with the whimsy of winter.
This will also be available in The Dress Shop starting at 8 a.m., Black Friday!
- Nerd Food: Black Flag Brewing Company’s Saved by the Bell Beer - March 20, 2018
- Disney Style Shares Some Adorable Hairstyles to Go with Your Mouse Ears - March 19, 2018
- Adorable New Orange Bird Merchandise Is Out Just in Time for Spring - March 19, 2018
- Hot Topic’s New Riverdale Eyeshadow Palette is Perfect for a Chock’lit Shoppe Date! - March 19, 2018
- Pirates of the Caribbean Reopens in Walt Disney World with Brand-New Redhead Scene - March 19, 2018