This was inevitable I suppose. The long awaited and most anticipated of the one-shots starring the evil Batmen, has sold out at DC and Diamond Comic Distributors and and is rushing back to press for a new, second printing!
The Batman Who Laughs #1 second printing will feature a recoloured version of the original cover by Jason Fabok. As with the other printings, this new printing will not the feature cover enhancements from the first printing.
I have written the word “printing” too much I think.
BATMAN WHO LAUGHS #1
(W) James TynionIV (A) Riley Rossmo (CA) Jason Fabok
As the events of DARK NIGHTS: METAL rock the DC Universe, the creatures of the Dark Multiverse stand ready to invade our world! How can the World’s Greatest Heroes stop a horde of deadly beings that appear to be powerful nightmare versions of familiar figures? Find out in these special tie-in issues!
RATED T+In Shops:
- Dave Elliott Teases GWNN Ahead of New York Comic-Con, at Thought Bubble 2018 - September 22, 2018
- Brief Glimpse of The Wicked + The Divine Immersive Experience at Thought Bubble 2018 - September 22, 2018
- Paul Cornell – Saucer State Will Be Crowdfunded - September 22, 2018
- What Did Warren Ellis Say to Kieron Gillen at Thought Bubble 2018? (VIDEO) - September 22, 2018
- Dublin Comics Fans are Getting Signed Batpenises From Lee Bermejo - September 22, 2018