This was inevitable I suppose. The long awaited and most anticipated of the one-shots starring the evil Batmen, has sold out at DC and Diamond Comic Distributors and and is rushing back to press for a new, second printing!
The Batman Who Laughs #1 second printing will feature a recoloured version of the original cover by Jason Fabok. As with the other printings, this new printing will not the feature cover enhancements from the first printing.
I have written the word “printing” too much I think.
BATMAN WHO LAUGHS #1
(W) James TynionIV (A) Riley Rossmo (CA) Jason Fabok
As the events of DARK NIGHTS: METAL rock the DC Universe, the creatures of the Dark Multiverse stand ready to invade our world! How can the World’s Greatest Heroes stop a horde of deadly beings that appear to be powerful nightmare versions of familiar figures? Find out in these special tie-in issues!
RATED T+In Shops:
- 2000AD Hits #2100, Judge Dredd Megazine Hits #400 in Rebellion September 2018 Solicits - June 21, 2018
- New England Comics Launches The Tick #0 For San Diego Comic-Con - June 20, 2018
- Catwoman #1 Cover Suggests She May Not Get Married to Batman - June 20, 2018
- The X-Men Gold #30 Wedding Issue Has Gone to Second Printing - June 20, 2018
- No More Issues of Cyborg: #23 Was Your Last, #24 and #25 Cancelled - June 20, 2018