This was inevitable I suppose. The long awaited and most anticipated of the one-shots starring the evil Batmen, has sold out at DC and Diamond Comic Distributors and and is rushing back to press for a new, second printing!
The Batman Who Laughs #1 second printing will feature a recoloured version of the original cover by Jason Fabok. As with the other printings, this new printing will not the feature cover enhancements from the first printing.
I have written the word “printing” too much I think.
BATMAN WHO LAUGHS #1
(W) James TynionIV (A) Riley Rossmo (CA) Jason Fabok
As the events of DARK NIGHTS: METAL rock the DC Universe, the creatures of the Dark Multiverse stand ready to invade our world! How can the World’s Greatest Heroes stop a horde of deadly beings that appear to be powerful nightmare versions of familiar figures? Find out in these special tie-in issues!
RATED T+In Shops:
- 481 3rd Ave – the New Location for JHU in New York City - March 17, 2018
- Diamond Drops Prices of DC Comics Collections in the UK - March 17, 2018
- Chris Bachalo, Grateful for Charitable Donations in Memory of His Wife, Helen - March 17, 2018
- Win Tickets to the European Premiere of Ready Player One in London on Monday - March 17, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List – 16th March 2018 – Miracles and Visions - March 16, 2018