This was inevitable I suppose. The long awaited and most anticipated of the one-shots starring the evil Batmen, has sold out at DC and Diamond Comic Distributors and and is rushing back to press for a new, second printing!
The Batman Who Laughs #1 second printing will feature a recoloured version of the original cover by Jason Fabok. As with the other printings, this new printing will not the feature cover enhancements from the first printing.
I have written the word “printing” too much I think.
BATMAN WHO LAUGHS #1
(W) James TynionIV (A) Riley Rossmo (CA) Jason Fabok
As the events of DARK NIGHTS: METAL rock the DC Universe, the creatures of the Dark Multiverse stand ready to invade our world! How can the World’s Greatest Heroes stop a horde of deadly beings that appear to be powerful nightmare versions of familiar figures? Find out in these special tie-in issues!
RATED T+In Shops:
- The Daily LITG, 14th December 2018 – All We Ever Wanted Were Stories of a Better World - December 14, 2018
- Captain Marvel #1 Tops Advance Reorders - December 13, 2018
- Poison Ivy Death on the Cover of Heroes In Crisis #7 - December 13, 2018
- Cullen Bunn’s Writer’s Commentary on Vampirella Vs Reanimator #1 - December 13, 2018
- NYCC Event Director Mike Armstrong Promoted to Vice President at Reed POP Expo - December 13, 2018