Tonight on Arrow is the second part of the Deathstroke Returns storyline. Slade Wilson (Manu Bennett) enlisted the aide of Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) to help get his son Joseph (Liam Hall) out of a Kasnian prison — only to discover that he had been taken by a group called the Jackals. But the Jackals didn’t kidnap Joselph, who now goes by the name Cain Wolfman — they freed him, as he is their boss. Now Slade has confronted his son and Oliver isn’t far away.
Executive producer Wendy Mericle takes us inside the episode and we see that Joseph isn’t that different than his father. We also will get a series of flashbacks including what happened to Slade when he got off Lian Yu years ago. These scenes detail what he did then and what made him head to Starling City. The episode also introduces us to another of the bad guys for the season: Ricardo Diaz (Kirk Acevedo), who is based on the comic character Richard Dragon, a formidable Green Arrow villain. And we will dive deeper into the drug that John Diggle (David Ramsey) is using to overcome the nerve damage he got in last season’s finale.
Arrow airs tonight at 9 p.m. ET on The CW.
- Morningwood, a Funny New Novel for Fans of Warcraft and D&D - December 17, 2017
- Marvin Lewis Expected to Leave the Cincinnati Bengals After This Season - December 17, 2017
- How the Disney Buyout of Fox Could be Bad for Marvel Fans - December 17, 2017
- Netflix Releases Bright PSA-Style Video on Properly Handling a Magic Wand - December 17, 2017
- Kevin Hart Gets His Superhero on for Saturday Night Live - December 17, 2017