Now that Marvel’s Inhumans has wrapped up, we get two Fridays off and then the return of Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD. The last time we saw the team, they had successfully gotten out of the Framework, defeated Aida/Madam Hydra, and were sitting down to a nice breakfast at a dinner when men in black arrived and abducted them. We then saw everyone’s favorite agent, Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg), getting up in the morning on what looked like a spaceship or a space station.
In the first clip from the new series we see Coulson, Jemma Simmons (Elizabeth Henstridge), Alphonso ‘Mack’ Mackenzie (Henry Simmons), and Elena ‘Yo-Yo’ Rodrirguez (new series regular Natalia Cordova-Buckley) running the hallways of said spaceship/space-station being chased by an alien creature that looks a bit like a Brood. But that couldn’t be, because those are over at Fox with the X-Men (I think). We don’t see where Leo Fitz (Iain De Caestecker), Melinda May (Ming-Na Wen) or Daisy Johnson (Chloe Bennet) have gotten to.
Joining the cast this season are Jeff Ward as Deke, Eve Harlow as Tess, Coy Stewart as Flint, and Pruitt Taylor Vince playing Grill. Nick Blood will also be returning as Lance Hunter.
Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD returns Friday, December 1st at 9 p.m. ET on ABC.
- Morningwood, a Funny New Novel for Fans of Warcraft and D&D - December 17, 2017
- Marvin Lewis Expected to Leave the Cincinnati Bengals After This Season - December 17, 2017
- How the Disney Buyout of Fox Could be Bad for Marvel Fans - December 17, 2017
- Netflix Releases Bright PSA-Style Video on Properly Handling a Magic Wand - December 17, 2017
- Kevin Hart Gets His Superhero on for Saturday Night Live - December 17, 2017