In the previous-to-Marvel Legacy issue of Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man #6, Peter Parker made a revelation to J Jonah Jameson, his old boss and mortal enemy of Spider-Man – that he was Spider-Man.
It went down a little better than last time when he fainted, then threw a lot of things. But previously, J Jonah Jameson had a big media organisation to make this kind of threat….
Five millon dollars! But in Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man #297 (Marvel Legacy jump!) by Chip Zdarsky, Adam Kubert, Juan Frigeri and Jason Keith, he’s gone freelance. And his demands are a little more pedestrian…
Thousands is a little more achievable, Peter! Even if you’re broke!
PETER PARKER SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN #297 LEG
(W) Chip Zdarsky (A/CA) Adam Kubert
MOST WANTED Part 1
Peter Parker is back in the friendly neighborhood, but he’s persona non grata as far as the NYPD is concerned! It’s the ol’ switcheroo as we here at the House of Ideas ask that classic question – PETER PARKER: THREAT OR MENACE?!
PLUS: Includes 3 bonus MARVEL PRIMER PAGES!
Rated T In Shops: Nov 15, 2017
- San Diego Comic-Con Paves the Road to the Thirteenth Doctor Who with Her Comics - July 22, 2018
- Major Malcolm Wheeler-Nicholson: The DC-Before-Superman Panel - July 22, 2018
- Lying In The San Diego Gutters – 82 Articles From Comic-Con Saturday - July 22, 2018
- Supergirl Season 4 to Debut TV’s First Transgender Superhero, Dreamer - July 21, 2018
- Preview: Shuri #1 from Marvel’s Next Big Thing Panel at SDCC - July 21, 2018