In the previous-to-Marvel Legacy issue of Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man #6, Peter Parker made a revelation to J Jonah Jameson, his old boss and mortal enemy of Spider-Man – that he was Spider-Man.
It went down a little better than last time when he fainted, then threw a lot of things. But previously, J Jonah Jameson had a big media organisation to make this kind of threat….
Five millon dollars! But in Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man #297 (Marvel Legacy jump!) by Chip Zdarsky, Adam Kubert, Juan Frigeri and Jason Keith, he’s gone freelance. And his demands are a little more pedestrian…
Thousands is a little more achievable, Peter! Even if you’re broke!
PETER PARKER SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN #297 LEG
(W) Chip Zdarsky (A/CA) Adam Kubert
MOST WANTED Part 1
Peter Parker is back in the friendly neighborhood, but he’s persona non grata as far as the NYPD is concerned! It’s the ol’ switcheroo as we here at the House of Ideas ask that classic question – PETER PARKER: THREAT OR MENACE?!
PLUS: Includes 3 bonus MARVEL PRIMER PAGES!
Rated T In Shops: Nov 15, 2017
- Marvel Comics Liquidates the Retailer Liquidation List: Almost 1000 Titles Must Go - December 16, 2017
- Could We Get an Exclusive Star Wars Comic Featuring Rey in This Month’s Loot Crate? - December 16, 2017
- I Like Bi Books and I Cannot Lie: Elizabeth Beier’s Trials and Errors - December 16, 2017
- Shonen Magazine to Run “Marvel Manga Awards” to Recruit Japanese Marvel Talent - December 16, 2017
- A New Age of Comics Begins in Albuquerque, New Mexico - December 16, 2017