In the previous-to-Marvel Legacy issue of Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man #6, Peter Parker made a revelation to J Jonah Jameson, his old boss and mortal enemy of Spider-Man – that he was Spider-Man.
It went down a little better than last time when he fainted, then threw a lot of things. But previously, J Jonah Jameson had a big media organisation to make this kind of threat….
Five millon dollars! But in Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man #297 (Marvel Legacy jump!) by Chip Zdarsky, Adam Kubert, Juan Frigeri and Jason Keith, he’s gone freelance. And his demands are a little more pedestrian…
Thousands is a little more achievable, Peter! Even if you’re broke!
PETER PARKER SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN #297 LEG
(W) Chip Zdarsky (A/CA) Adam Kubert
MOST WANTED Part 1
Peter Parker is back in the friendly neighborhood, but he’s persona non grata as far as the NYPD is concerned! It’s the ol’ switcheroo as we here at the House of Ideas ask that classic question – PETER PARKER: THREAT OR MENACE?!
PLUS: Includes 3 bonus MARVEL PRIMER PAGES!
Rated T In Shops: Nov 15, 2017
- Dan Slott Applies to Trademark a Comic Book Called ‘Future Me’ - October 16, 2018
- Details On The ‘King-Size’ Kirby Is Fantastic Hardcover From Marvel Comics – The First of Many - October 16, 2018
- Galactus Comes to the Fantastic Four in January - October 16, 2018
- Full Catalog For BOOM! Studios January 2019 Solicitations – Brings Buffy to the Yard With the Avant-Guards - October 16, 2018
- Marvel Comics Full Solicitations for January 2019 - October 16, 2018