In the previous-to-Marvel Legacy issue of Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man #6, Peter Parker made a revelation to J Jonah Jameson, his old boss and mortal enemy of Spider-Man – that he was Spider-Man.
It went down a little better than last time when he fainted, then threw a lot of things. But previously, J Jonah Jameson had a big media organisation to make this kind of threat….
Five millon dollars! But in Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man #297 (Marvel Legacy jump!) by Chip Zdarsky, Adam Kubert, Juan Frigeri and Jason Keith, he’s gone freelance. And his demands are a little more pedestrian…
Thousands is a little more achievable, Peter! Even if you’re broke!
PETER PARKER SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN #297 LEG
(W) Chip Zdarsky (A/CA) Adam Kubert
MOST WANTED Part 1
Peter Parker is back in the friendly neighborhood, but he’s persona non grata as far as the NYPD is concerned! It’s the ol’ switcheroo as we here at the House of Ideas ask that classic question – PETER PARKER: THREAT OR MENACE?!
PLUS: Includes 3 bonus MARVEL PRIMER PAGES!
Rated T In Shops: Nov 15, 2017
- Universal FanCon of Baltimore 2018 Suddenly Postponed, One Week Before Event - April 20, 2018
- Gideon Falls, Power Rangers, Her Infernal Descent, and Sonic Get Multiple Printings - April 20, 2018
- What Happened to Grant Morrison, Frank Quitely, and Doug Mahnke on Action Comics #1000? - April 20, 2018
- Matt Fraction… Not on Jimmy Olsen? DC Fresh Stop? - April 20, 2018
- David F. Walker on a Flash Comic? DC Fresh Start… - April 20, 2018