Today’s Batman #35 sees the big confrontation between Bruce Watne’s ex and mother of his child, Talia Ghul, and his betrothed, Selina Kyle, Batwoman. And we also learn, in mid-fight, exactly what Selina thinks of Bruce.
“Crime – whatever that is” does suddenly remind me of…
But that is quite the take on Bruce Wayne’s journey. I mean, it is a kid’s fantasy, that’s always been the point of Batman, we’re fine with that. But to actually come out and say it like that, when he’s only in the other room trying to survive the stab wound that you only made worse… well, I’m sure it will come up in couple’s counselling, a couple of years in.
“And then she called me stupid.”
“You are stupid.”
“Now, Selina, we need to use less judgemental language. Why not tell me how you feel?”
“Stupid. As stupid as him.”
“She’s stabbing me! Again!
Here’s the solicitation.
(W) Tom King (A/CA) Joelle Jones
“Dream of Me” part three! Has the Caped Crusader passed the point of no return? Turns out he’s going to need a little help from his friends, but this help comes with a downside: Batman’s true intentions will be exposed.In Shops: Nov 15, 2017
- Marvel Challenges Their Readers To Find Wolverine In The Backs Of Certain Comics - December 14, 2017
- Dark Horse Comics Solicits for March 2018 – New Arc for American Gods, New Black Hammer, and Hellboy Omnibuses Begin - December 14, 2017
- Kersplatt Comics of Cairns City to Close at the End of the Year - December 14, 2017
- Maestros #3 and Amazing Spider-Man #792 Go to Second Print; Batman #38 Sells out in Advance - December 14, 2017
- M. Night Shyamalan Returns to Ontario St. Comics to Film Final Scenes of Unbreakable Sequel, Glass - December 14, 2017