Today’s Batman #35 sees the big confrontation between Bruce Watne’s ex and mother of his child, Talia Ghul, and his betrothed, Selina Kyle, Batwoman. And we also learn, in mid-fight, exactly what Selina thinks of Bruce.
“Crime – whatever that is” does suddenly remind me of…
But that is quite the take on Bruce Wayne’s journey. I mean, it is a kid’s fantasy, that’s always been the point of Batman, we’re fine with that. But to actually come out and say it like that, when he’s only in the other room trying to survive the stab wound that you only made worse… well, I’m sure it will come up in couple’s counselling, a couple of years in.
“And then she called me stupid.”
“You are stupid.”
“Now, Selina, we need to use less judgemental language. Why not tell me how you feel?”
“Stupid. As stupid as him.”
“She’s stabbing me! Again!
Here’s the solicitation.
(W) Tom King (A/CA) Joelle Jones
“Dream of Me” part three! Has the Caped Crusader passed the point of no return? Turns out he’s going to need a little help from his friends, but this help comes with a downside: Batman’s true intentions will be exposed.In Shops: Nov 15, 2017
- J. Scott Campbell Art for Upcoming X-Men Black Magneto Comic to Be Announced at San Diego - July 16, 2018
- Hellboy Celebrates 25 Years of San Diego Comic-Cons - July 16, 2018
- Valiant Fans Express Financial Worries Over Chinese Owners DMG Entertainment - July 16, 2018
- Duncan Jones’s Comic Book Movie Confirmed: Rogue Trooper of 2000AD - July 16, 2018
- Amazon Prime Day Hits the UK – Here Are Some Deals to Keep Your Eye On - July 16, 2018