Today’s Batman #35 sees the big confrontation between Bruce Watne’s ex and mother of his child, Talia Ghul, and his betrothed, Selina Kyle, Batwoman. And we also learn, in mid-fight, exactly what Selina thinks of Bruce.
“Crime – whatever that is” does suddenly remind me of…
But that is quite the take on Bruce Wayne’s journey. I mean, it is a kid’s fantasy, that’s always been the point of Batman, we’re fine with that. But to actually come out and say it like that, when he’s only in the other room trying to survive the stab wound that you only made worse… well, I’m sure it will come up in couple’s counselling, a couple of years in.
“And then she called me stupid.”
“You are stupid.”
“Now, Selina, we need to use less judgemental language. Why not tell me how you feel?”
“Stupid. As stupid as him.”
“She’s stabbing me! Again!
Here’s the solicitation.
(W) Tom King (A/CA) Joelle Jones
“Dream of Me” part three! Has the Caped Crusader passed the point of no return? Turns out he’s going to need a little help from his friends, but this help comes with a downside: Batman’s true intentions will be exposed.In Shops: Nov 15, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who Series 11 Episode 7, “Kerblam” - November 18, 2018
- Doctor Who Season 11 Episode 8: Alan Cummings Comes to “The Witchfinders” - November 18, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 18th November 2018 – ‘Hard To Sell What We Do Not Get’ - November 18, 2018
- Penultimate Issue of Alan Moore and Kevin O’Neill’s Cinema Purgatorio in Avatar Press’ February 2019 Solicits - November 18, 2018
- AfterShock Comics Launches Stronghold. Oberon and a Hit Lunch Special in February 2019 Solicits - November 18, 2018