The Cards Against Humanity team has started their best Black Friday promotion ever. After swearing that they were done with crazy promotions, they have stormed back this year in grand fashion.
As announced, Cards Against Humanity has bought a piece of land on the Mexican border to block the building of Trump’s famed wall — or at least make it very slow and difficult to do so. They are also armed with legal representation that specializes in eminent domain cases to fight the administration.
Fans have already sold out the $15 spots that got them six surprises, including on day one a map of the land and a certificate promising they will fight the wall. They also got new cards for their decks.
From the website:
It’s 2017, and the government is being run by a toilet. We have no choice: Cards Against Humanity is going to save America.
There’s no time for questions—now is the time to act. You give us $15, and we’ll send six America-saving surprises right to your doorstep. It will be fun, it will be weird, and if you voted for Trump, you might want to sit this one out.
Donald Trump is a preposterous golem who is afraid of Mexicans. He is so afraid that he wants to build a twenty-billion dollar wall that everyone knows will accomplish nothing. So we’ve purchased a plot of vacant land on the border and retained a law firm specializing in eminent domain to make it as time-consuming and expensive as possible for the wall to get built.
Some of those sentences feel like they were created by playing the game, don’t they?
The best part about it: This is just Day One of six promising surprises and twists and turns. They’re sold out already, though, and there is no word on whether there will be any additional spots made available the other five days. Best to keep checking.
Check out a video for the campaign down below. The website can be found here.
- New Series Portal Bound, Charismagic And Shrugged Starting New Volumes Aspen February 2018 Solicits
- Humble Bundle Will Donate 100% Of Profits From Its Care Package To Hurricane Relief
- From Other Suns Launched On Oculus Touch Today
- Exclusive Extended Dynamite Previews: Killer Instinct, Sheena, And More
- Barbie Introduces First Hijab-Wearing Doll, Based On Olympian Ibtihaj Muhammad
- GTA Online's Latest Update Includes The Coil Cyclone
- Ted Adams Steps Down As IDW Publisher As Greg Goldstein Adds The Role - And Chris Ryall Becomes EIC Again
- Warframe's Plains Of Eidolon Update Hits Consoles Today
- Sega Announces 'Thrones Of Britannia' For 'Total War' Series
- Funko SDCC Exclusives Wave 4: Comics! Saga and Hellboy - June 20, 2018
- Funko SDCC Exclusives Wave 3: DC Comics! Plus: James Wan! - June 20, 2018
- Jurassic Park Gets a New Mondo Poster Release Today - June 20, 2018
- Aquaman and Action Comics #1 Get SDCC Exclusives From Mattel - June 20, 2018
- Mondo Music Release of the Week: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom! - June 20, 2018