Disneyland’s Downtown Disney is getting an exciting new place to eat: Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer. The New York City restaurant will be opening it’s first California location next year, and they will absolutely be bringing their award-winning burgers and CrazyShake milkshakes with them.
Some of their amazing burgers include The Mexico City (prime burger, pepper jack cheese, pickled jalapeños, chipotle mayo, crispy onion rings), The Steak Au Poivre Burger (prime burger, crumbled blue cheese, green peppercorn sauce) and The Vegan Burger (black bean patty, vegan mayo, pickled onions, salsa verde, cilantro).
Their shakes include Sour Power (vanilla frosted rim with sour gummi poppers topped with a Pixy Stix, rainbow pop, sour skewer, whipped cream, and Nerds), The Bam Bam Shake (vanilla frosted rim with Fruity Pebbles topped with a Fruity Pebbles Rice Krispy treat, strawberry Pop Tart, Nerds rope, whipped cream, and a cherry), and more. I’m positive they’ll come up with some unique, colorful, and delicious menu items specifically for the Disneyland location, making this a foodie destination.
- Nerd Food: Watch Disneyland Candy Makers Create ‘Up’-Inspired Treats - July 16, 2018
- An Afternoon at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, One of the Most Family-Friendly MLB Parks - July 16, 2018
- Iridescent Cake Pops and More Now Available at Disney Springs - July 14, 2018
- Iridescent Is the New Pink at Disney Springs - July 13, 2018
- Orlando City Soccer Club Members Try Their Hand at Toy Story-Inspired Drills - July 13, 2018