Disneyland’s Downtown Disney is getting an exciting new place to eat: Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer. The New York City restaurant will be opening it’s first California location next year, and they will absolutely be bringing their award-winning burgers and CrazyShake milkshakes with them.
Some of their amazing burgers include The Mexico City (prime burger, pepper jack cheese, pickled jalapeños, chipotle mayo, crispy onion rings), The Steak Au Poivre Burger (prime burger, crumbled blue cheese, green peppercorn sauce) and The Vegan Burger (black bean patty, vegan mayo, pickled onions, salsa verde, cilantro).
Their shakes include Sour Power (vanilla frosted rim with sour gummi poppers topped with a Pixy Stix, rainbow pop, sour skewer, whipped cream, and Nerds), The Bam Bam Shake (vanilla frosted rim with Fruity Pebbles topped with a Fruity Pebbles Rice Krispy treat, strawberry Pop Tart, Nerds rope, whipped cream, and a cherry), and more. I’m positive they’ll come up with some unique, colorful, and delicious menu items specifically for the Disneyland location, making this a foodie destination.
- Lauren’s Last Call: Pandora’s Drinks Inside Animal Kingdom - December 13, 2017
- Disney’s Star Wars Day at Sea Adds Exciting New Experiences for Guests of All Ages - December 13, 2017
- Winter Is Here: Game of Thrones Ornaments from ThinkGeek - December 13, 2017
- WWE Starts a Seriously Great New Promo with #OccupySmackDown - December 13, 2017
- Lauren’s Last Call: Shipyard Candy Cane Coffee Porter - December 12, 2017