Aquaman has fans in a tizzy ahead of the release of Justice League this week. Mezco and their One:12 Collective line of figures has put up the product page for their Aquaman Justice League figure. He goes up for order Thursday, November 15th, otherwise known as tomorrow. After revealing other figures based on the heroes from the film, we get one of the most highly anticipated characters from the film. I don’t know anyone who is not excited to see what Jason Momoa will bring to the role.
The One:12 Collective Justice League Aquaman Figure
- A One:12 Collective body accurately depicting the character’s physical build.
- One (1) head portraits.
- Over 30 points of articulation
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Over 15cm tall
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of swimming hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands style #1 (L&R)
- One (1) pair of holding hands (L&R)
- Sculpted body armor
- Sculpted shoulder armor
- Sculpted wrist gauntlets
- Sculpted thigh armor
- Sculpted knee guards
- Sculpted boots
- Fabric bodysuit with screened detailing
- One (1) trident
- One (1) Mother box
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Justice League Aquaman Figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind there are no twist ties for easy in and out of package display.
The likeness on this Aquaman is pretty spot on. One:12 has made a huge name for themselves this year. Quality is the name of the game, and these figures have it. I have to say — the look of him in the film has really grown on me over time. I was not on board when they first revealed him. But unlike The Flash and his not-so-great costume, this one has won me over.
You can preorder the Aquaman One:12 Collective figure right here.
- Justice League Review: Warner Bros. Finally Achieves Some Justice
- The Strangers: Prey At Night Gets A Debut Trailer And Poster
- Stranger Things 2 Favorites Get New Funko Products
- Justice League's Secret Rotten Tomatoes Score Is Reportedly 48%
- DC Comics Sends Watchmen Pancake Mix To Rob Liefeld To Promote Doomsday Clock
- Justice League: It's Okay To Be Conflicted About The Amazons' New Costumes
- Marvel Comics "Down With The Kids" - Android Phones, Women's Voices, Fist Bumps And Forums
- More Than Just A New Look For Viv Vision In The Champions #14 (SPOILERS)
- Today, We Learn That Superman Sends His Kid To A Private School...
- Metal Brings Back Hypertime In Today's Justice League #33 And The Batman Who Laughs #1 (SPOILERS)
- Justice League: All Of The Major Spoilers And Reveals
- [SPOILERS] Descriptions Of Justice League's Two Post-Credits Scenes
- [Spoiler-Free] Justice League Review: Mediocre And Structurally Messy, But With Good Character Dynamics