When Star Tours re-opens this week at both Hollywood Studios and Disneyland, guests will get to see new and familiar faces on the ride. Characters from Episodes 7 and 8 will be added (and the classic sequences we know will still be there), although the new characters will not be interacting with the old ones.
A new opening sequence will also debut this week that features BB-8, and a new Crait sequence will open later this month. I’ll be riding the Star Tours next week, so I look forward to seeing all the new improvements to the ride. I’ll keep everyone on posted, and maybe I’ll get a pic or two as well!
- New Holiday Dress Makes Its Way To Disney’s Dress Shop On Black Friday - November 16, 2017
- Riverdale Season 2, Episode 6 Review: Chapter 19 – Deathproof - November 16, 2017
- Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer Coming To Disneyland’s Downtown Disney In 2018 - November 15, 2017
- Lauren Looks Back: Tommy Wiseau’s Beautiful Train Wreck ‘The Room’ - November 15, 2017
- New Events And More Coming To Hong Kong Disneyland In 2018! - November 15, 2017