When Star Tours re-opens this week at both Hollywood Studios and Disneyland, guests will get to see new and familiar faces on the ride. Characters from Episodes 7 and 8 will be added (and the classic sequences we know will still be there), although the new characters will not be interacting with the old ones.
A new opening sequence will also debut this week that features BB-8, and a new Crait sequence will open later this month. I’ll be riding the Star Tours next week, so I look forward to seeing all the new improvements to the ride. I’ll keep everyone on posted, and maybe I’ll get a pic or two as well!
- Nerd Food: Some of the Magical Cupcakes Available at Walt Disney World - May 20, 2018
- Uniqlo’s Doraemon x Murakami Line is a Match Made in Kawaii Heaven - May 19, 2018
- ThinkGeek is Celebrating Geek Week All Week Long! - May 19, 2018
- Tranquil Ashes Cosplay Talks the Inspiration Behind This Fall’s CosGala Event in Baltimore - May 19, 2018
- Feeling the Deadpool Love? Check Out Hot Topic’s Buy 2, Get 1 Free on All Deadpool Items - May 19, 2018