Bigben and Appeal have given us the decently epic launch trailer for Outcast – Second Contact, which is a remake of cult classic Outcast. Outcast: Second Contact is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC as of today.
In Outcast, you off on a journey to discover the marvelous planet of Adelpha. But this trip is for business, not pleasure, mind you. A mission of utmost importance is waiting for you as Cutter Slade as he’s sent to an alien planet to recover a damaged probe that’s threatening to destroy the Earth. Hailed as a messiah (L’Ulukaï) on your arrival, you find yourself swept up in an adventure where the destiny of two entire worlds is in your hands.
Outcast — Second Contact was developed from the original game’s source code, but the voxels of the time have been replaced with more optimised graphics. New elements were added to make its gameplay more modern and dynamic, such as new types of combat, dodging abilities for Slade, and a reinforced AI for the enemies. Finally, a revised and more accessible interface will guide players through this adventure worthy of the greatest sci-fi films.
- An open world inhabited by an advanced extraterrestrial civilization.
- Total freedom with your missions and actions, which have consequences on the balance of the world.
- More than 50 hours of gameplay in this heart-pounding adventure.
- Spectacular fights thanks to an extensive arsenal and futuristic gadgets.
- Ghostbusters Ecto-1 From Playmobil Is A Must-Own
- Spider-Man Swings Away In New Kotobukiya Statue
- Gazillion Entertainment Is Shutting Marvel Heroes Down This Friday Instead Of The End Of December As Promised - November 22, 2017
- EA Is In Trouble Again: This Time Over FIFA As Fans Start A Boycott - November 22, 2017
- Sign-up For The Sea of Thieves Technical Alpha Is Closing Next Week - November 22, 2017
- You Can Now Hire Professionals To Play Call Of Duty For You - November 22, 2017
- Pokémon Go Has New Rules For The Mewtwo Ex Raids - November 22, 2017