Bigben and Appeal have given us the decently epic launch trailer for Outcast – Second Contact, which is a remake of cult classic Outcast. Outcast: Second Contact is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC as of today.
In Outcast, you off on a journey to discover the marvelous planet of Adelpha. But this trip is for business, not pleasure, mind you. A mission of utmost importance is waiting for you as Cutter Slade as he’s sent to an alien planet to recover a damaged probe that’s threatening to destroy the Earth. Hailed as a messiah (L’Ulukaï) on your arrival, you find yourself swept up in an adventure where the destiny of two entire worlds is in your hands.
Outcast — Second Contact was developed from the original game’s source code, but the voxels of the time have been replaced with more optimised graphics. New elements were added to make its gameplay more modern and dynamic, such as new types of combat, dodging abilities for Slade, and a reinforced AI for the enemies. Finally, a revised and more accessible interface will guide players through this adventure worthy of the greatest sci-fi films.
- An open world inhabited by an advanced extraterrestrial civilization.
- Total freedom with your missions and actions, which have consequences on the balance of the world.
- More than 50 hours of gameplay in this heart-pounding adventure.
- Spectacular fights thanks to an extensive arsenal and futuristic gadgets.
- We Now Have A Japanese Release Date For Fate/Extella Link
- Ghostbusters Ecto-1 From Playmobil Is A Must-Own
- Spider-Man Swings Away In New Kotobukiya Statue
- Ubisoft’s Gaming AI ‘SAM’ is Launching Worldwide - May 23, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Production Lead Talks about NPC Interactions - May 23, 2018
- Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner – Mars 4K and PSVR Demo Now Available - May 23, 2018
- Take Two Interactive Promises Red Dead Redemption 2 Will Not Be Delayed Again - May 23, 2018
- Wargaming Seattle, previously Gas Powered Games, is Shutting Down - May 23, 2018