Bigben and Appeal have given us the decently epic launch trailer for Outcast – Second Contact, which is a remake of cult classic Outcast. Outcast: Second Contact is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC as of today.
In Outcast, you off on a journey to discover the marvelous planet of Adelpha. But this trip is for business, not pleasure, mind you. A mission of utmost importance is waiting for you as Cutter Slade as he’s sent to an alien planet to recover a damaged probe that’s threatening to destroy the Earth. Hailed as a messiah (L’Ulukaï) on your arrival, you find yourself swept up in an adventure where the destiny of two entire worlds is in your hands.
Outcast — Second Contact was developed from the original game’s source code, but the voxels of the time have been replaced with more optimised graphics. New elements were added to make its gameplay more modern and dynamic, such as new types of combat, dodging abilities for Slade, and a reinforced AI for the enemies. Finally, a revised and more accessible interface will guide players through this adventure worthy of the greatest sci-fi films.
- An open world inhabited by an advanced extraterrestrial civilization.
- Total freedom with your missions and actions, which have consequences on the balance of the world.
- More than 50 hours of gameplay in this heart-pounding adventure.
- Spectacular fights thanks to an extensive arsenal and futuristic gadgets.
- We Now Have A Japanese Release Date For Fate/Extella Link
- Ghostbusters Ecto-1 From Playmobil Is A Must-Own
- Spider-Man Swings Away In New Kotobukiya Statue
- Why Post Malone Streaming Blackout Won’t Increase Call of Duty’s Popularity - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Battle Lines Will Not Include the Liefeld Captain America Cover - October 19, 2018
- Final Fantasy XIV Gets Spooky with the All Saint’s Wake Event - October 18, 2018
- Here is Everything You Need to Know About Battletech: Flashpoint - October 18, 2018
- Dauntless Reveals its New Riftstalker Behemoth and Dark Harvest Event - October 18, 2018