Tonight’s episode of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow is called Helen Hunt, but oddly has nothing to do with actress Helen Hunt. What it does have to do with is actress Bar Paly (NCIS) as she portrays Helen of Troy, the most beautiful woman in history and a current anachronism that the team is looking to put back. But It seems the Damian Darhk (Neal McDonough) and his team are looking for her, as well. And with Helen of Troy around, the male members of the team are less than helpful.
The episode takes place in the 1930s as Helen of Troy has started a fight between two film studios. They send Nate (Nick Zano), Zari (Tala Ashe) and Amaya (Maisie Richardson-Sellers) in to do some reconnaissance in hope of discovering just who the anachronism is; but Nate realizes she looks familiar, then watches as two men get into a fight over her for almost no reason. This episode includes the appearances of Darhk, his daughter Eleanor (Courtney Ford), and Kuasa (Tracy Ifeachor), which has to make fans wonder just how Helen of Troy would play into Mallus’s plans. Or are they there for a completely different reason?
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow airs tonight at 9 p.m. ET on the CW.
- Ghostbusters Ecto-1 From Playmobil Is A Must-Own
- Spider-Man Swings Away In New Kotobukiya Statue
- Carolina Panthers’ Price Tag Estimated Between $2.3 and $2.8 Billion - February 23, 2018
- American Pickers’ Mike Wolfe to Guest Star on NCIS - February 23, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary: Jeremy Whitley on Vampirella #10 - February 23, 2018
- Gotham Season 4: Gordon and Fox Take on the Toy Master - February 23, 2018
- Mads Mikkelsen Stars in Netflix Adaptation of Dark Horse Graphic Novel ‘Polar’ - February 23, 2018