Tonight’s episode of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow is called Helen Hunt, but oddly has nothing to do with actress Helen Hunt. What it does have to do with is actress Bar Paly (NCIS) as she portrays Helen of Troy, the most beautiful woman in history and a current anachronism that the team is looking to put back. But It seems the Damian Darhk (Neal McDonough) and his team are looking for her, as well. And with Helen of Troy around, the male members of the team are less than helpful.
The episode takes place in the 1930s as Helen of Troy has started a fight between two film studios. They send Nate (Nick Zano), Zari (Tala Ashe) and Amaya (Maisie Richardson-Sellers) in to do some reconnaissance in hope of discovering just who the anachronism is; but Nate realizes she looks familiar, then watches as two men get into a fight over her for almost no reason. This episode includes the appearances of Darhk, his daughter Eleanor (Courtney Ford), and Kuasa (Tracy Ifeachor), which has to make fans wonder just how Helen of Troy would play into Mallus’s plans. Or are they there for a completely different reason?
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow airs tonight at 9 p.m. ET on the CW.
- Ghostbusters Ecto-1 From Playmobil Is A Must-Own
- Spider-Man Swings Away In New Kotobukiya Statue
- Moonstone Brings The Avenger: Double Feature to Stores This September - May 23, 2018
- The Flash Season 4: Mysterious Girl and Her Big Mistake - May 23, 2018
- The Flash Season 4: What Happened to the Season Finale Big Bad Tease? - May 23, 2018
- Captain Marvelous: Zachary Levi Joins Amazon Studios’ Marvelous Mrs. Maisel - May 23, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Kara and Mon-El Speed Off to Meet [Spoiler] - May 23, 2018