Tonight’s episode of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow is called Helen Hunt, but oddly has nothing to do with actress Helen Hunt. What it does have to do with is actress Bar Paly (NCIS) as she portrays Helen of Troy, the most beautiful woman in history and a current anachronism that the team is looking to put back. But It seems the Damian Darhk (Neal McDonough) and his team are looking for her, as well. And with Helen of Troy around, the male members of the team are less than helpful.
The episode takes place in the 1930s as Helen of Troy has started a fight between two film studios. They send Nate (Nick Zano), Zari (Tala Ashe) and Amaya (Maisie Richardson-Sellers) in to do some reconnaissance in hope of discovering just who the anachronism is; but Nate realizes she looks familiar, then watches as two men get into a fight over her for almost no reason. This episode includes the appearances of Darhk, his daughter Eleanor (Courtney Ford), and Kuasa (Tracy Ifeachor), which has to make fans wonder just how Helen of Troy would play into Mallus’s plans. Or are they there for a completely different reason?
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow airs tonight at 9 p.m. ET on the CW.
- Ghostbusters Ecto-1 From Playmobil Is A Must-Own
- Spider-Man Swings Away In New Kotobukiya Statue
- Legends Of Tomorrow Season 3, Episode 7 Recap: Welcome To The Jungle - November 22, 2017
- Flash Season 4, Episode 7 Recap: Therefore I Am - November 22, 2017
- Crisis On Earth-X: Two More Bad Guys Appear On New Poster - November 21, 2017
- Unboxing November’s Friday The 13th-Themed Box Of Dread - November 21, 2017
- Ash Williams Meets Gene Simmons In New KISS/Army Of Darkness From Dynamite - November 21, 2017