Tonight’s episode of The Flash introduces us to the Elongated Man’s less-than-super suit, the Council of Wells, and Black Bison. All of this is talked about in the clip below as executive producer Todd Helbing takes us inside When Harry Met Harry.
If you remember when the Elongated Man first appeared, his costume was rather generic and this suit seems to keep that in mind as it’s more practical than spectacular. I’m sure as the season goes on, we’ll get a much more Cisco-approved suit.
The Council of Wells gives us a chance to see Tom Cavanagh play even more versions of Harrison Wells. This is a collection of the smartest Wells from across the multiverse, and none of them are easy to get along with — which puts Cisco in the middle to try and harness all that brain power into figuring out who the Thinker is.
But the most interesting part is it looks like we’ll meet another of the 12 new metahumans, and it is DC Comics villain Black Bison. The character was created by Gerry Conway and Pat Broderick in Firestorm #1 (1982). The character has a few abilities, including weather control and a form of telekinesis that allows him to animate inanimate objects — which seems to be the power they’re going to use in the episode. Black Bison joins the already revealed metas Kilg%re, Hazard, Elongated Man, and Weeper. That makes five of the 12 new metas revealed in the first six episodes of the season so far.
The Flash airs tonight at 8 p.m. ET on the CW.
- Moonstone Brings The Avenger: Double Feature to Stores This September - May 23, 2018
- The Flash Season 4: Mysterious Girl and Her Big Mistake - May 23, 2018
- The Flash Season 4: What Happened to the Season Finale Big Bad Tease? - May 23, 2018
- Captain Marvelous: Zachary Levi Joins Amazon Studios’ Marvelous Mrs. Maisel - May 23, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Kara and Mon-El Speed Off to Meet [Spoiler] - May 23, 2018