If this report and images by Collider are anything to go by, it looks like we will be getting our first trailer for Dwayne Johnson‘s video game adaption of Rampage. We do have two more images, but they don’t feature any of the giant monsters that the trailer will (hopefully) show us on Thursday.
Thus far, video game adaptions haven’t exactly hit it out of the park — and Rampage is looking to change that. With an all-star cast and a premise that sounds like it could be a lot of fun if done right, we’ll just have to wait and see.
Summary: Primatologist Davis Okoye (Johnson), a man who keeps people at a distance, shares an unshakable bond with George, the extraordinarily intelligent, silverback gorilla who has been in his care since birth. But a rogue genetic experiment gone awry transforms this gentle ape into a raging monster. To make matters worse, it’s soon discovered there are other similarly altered alpha predators. As these newly created monsters tear across North America, destroying everything in their path, Okoye teams with a discredited genetic engineer to secure an antidote, fighting his way through an ever-changing battlefield, not only to halt a global catastrophe but to save the fearsome creature that was once his friend.
Rampage, directed by Brad Peyton, stars Dwayne Johnson, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Naomie Harris, Malin Akerman, and Joe Manganiello. It will be released on April 20th, 2018.
- Marvel Producer Calls the Post-Avengers 4 Stories “Refreshing” and “Surprising” - May 20, 2018
- Deadpool 2 Writers Talk Vanessa and a Possible Deadpool 3 [Spoilers] - May 20, 2018
- New Solo: A Star Wars Story TV Spot Teases New Footage - May 20, 2018
- Deadpool 2 Takes the Top Spot at the Box Office with a $125M Opening - May 20, 2018
- The Scenes Shot Just for the Deadpool 2 Trailers [Spoilers] - May 20, 2018