When Wonder Woman premiered this summer, it was well received by critics and fans alike. Patty Jenkins directed a gem of a film and Gal Gadot brought the iconic hero to life in a bold and powerful way. When Justice League opens this weekend, many fans are going to see more of Wonder Woman. But where it is possibly the best DCEU movie so far, Wonder Woman is not without its flaws — and Cinema Sins lays out all of them.
The folks at Cinema Sins have released their take on Everything Wrong with Wonder Woman in 14 Minutes or Less, and they point out a lot of things that are dead on. Some things are obvious audience ease choices like choosing to not use German with subtitles when doing certain scenes. Others are weaknesses in the plot that many either ignored or felt the rest of the film made up for. But I think this demonstrated something important: movies aren’t meant to be perfect, they’re meant to be entertaining — especially a movie like this. I think we’ve gotten to a point where you can nitpick any movie to death, find flaws in every plot… but the important question is: did you enjoy the movie?
So where it can be fun to watch a video that points out things we might have missed or things we caught too, in the end it doesn’t really take away from the fact that Wonder Woman is a good movie.
- Ghostbusters Ecto-1 From Playmobil Is A Must-Own
- Spider-Man Swings Away In New Kotobukiya Statue
- Mondo Soundtrack Release Of The Week: Pixar's Ratatouille
- Carolina Panthers’ Price Tag Estimated Between $2.3 and $2.8 Billion - February 23, 2018
- American Pickers’ Mike Wolfe to Guest Star on NCIS - February 23, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary: Jeremy Whitley on Vampirella #10 - February 23, 2018
- Gotham Season 4: Gordon and Fox Take on the Toy Master - February 23, 2018
- Mads Mikkelsen Stars in Netflix Adaptation of Dark Horse Graphic Novel ‘Polar’ - February 23, 2018