This week, Bandai Namco and Counterplay Games released the “Immortal Vanguard” expansion for Duelyst, which includes a new building mechanic for the game and adds in new generals, spells, minions, and artifacts to the game. You can check out the full details here, but below is a brief description and the trailer for the expansion.
Immortal Vanguard delivers six new generals for players to add into their collections, with one general being added per faction. This is the first group of generals to be introduced to Duelyst since the game launched in April of last year, and includes Lyonar, Abyssian, Magmar and Songhai, among others. Each general commands a new unique bloodbound spell, and has synergy with the more than 100 new cards being introduced into the game, which include new spells and minions. Additionally, Immortal Vanguard is adding new Mech units to the game for the first time since launch, and introducing the “Build” mechanic, which allows a minion to be built during a round.
- Adventure Modes Featured In Latest 'Seven Deadly Sins: Knights Of Britannia' Trailer
- 'Final Fantasy XV' Leading Character Joins 'Tekken 7' As Fighter
- The Witcher 3 Runs At 60 FPS On The Xbox One X Without Needing A Patch
- Bandai Namco Drop An Android 16 Trailer For 'Dragon Ball FighterZ'
- Captain Ginyu Trailer For 'Dragon Ball FighterZ' Reveals More Than We Thought
- Check Out The Latest 'Dragon Ball FighterZ' Trailer Feauring Nappa
- Epic Games Explains Why Playground LTM Was Having Issues in Fortnite - July 21, 2018
- Hasbro and Blizzard Come Together for Overwatch Reaper Nerf Gun [SDCC] - July 21, 2018
- SEGA Teases New Phantasy Star Game for Mobile on 30th Anniversary - July 21, 2018
- New Kingdom Hearts III Trailer Celebrates Mickey’s 90th Birthday - July 21, 2018
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate Gets a Zelda Armor Crossover - July 21, 2018