This week, Bandai Namco and Counterplay Games released the “Immortal Vanguard” expansion for Duelyst, which includes a new building mechanic for the game and adds in new generals, spells, minions, and artifacts to the game. You can check out the full details here, but below is a brief description and the trailer for the expansion.
Immortal Vanguard delivers six new generals for players to add into their collections, with one general being added per faction. This is the first group of generals to be introduced to Duelyst since the game launched in April of last year, and includes Lyonar, Abyssian, Magmar and Songhai, among others. Each general commands a new unique bloodbound spell, and has synergy with the more than 100 new cards being introduced into the game, which include new spells and minions. Additionally, Immortal Vanguard is adding new Mech units to the game for the first time since launch, and introducing the “Build” mechanic, which allows a minion to be built during a round.
- Adventure Modes Featured In Latest 'Seven Deadly Sins: Knights Of Britannia' Trailer
- 'Final Fantasy XV' Leading Character Joins 'Tekken 7' As Fighter
- The Witcher 3 Runs At 60 FPS On The Xbox One X Without Needing A Patch
- Bandai Namco Drop An Android 16 Trailer For 'Dragon Ball FighterZ'
- Captain Ginyu Trailer For 'Dragon Ball FighterZ' Reveals More Than We Thought
- Check Out The Latest 'Dragon Ball FighterZ' Trailer Feauring Nappa
- Digital Extremes Reveal Next Warframe DLC Coming in November - October 20, 2018
- Bandai Namco Boasts Three Million Sales of Tekken 7 - October 20, 2018
- Wargroove Developers Postpone the Release Until Early 2019 - October 20, 2018
- Amazon Leaks Contents to D&D’s Guildmasters’ Guide to Ravnica - October 20, 2018
- Splash Damage Announces That Development on Dirty Bomb Will End - October 20, 2018