On Sunday, April 8th, 2018, WrestleMania returns to the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. The annual pro wrestling mega-event has created its own entire ecosystem over the years, with WWE holding four live events plus a Hall of Fame induction ceremony and Fan Axxess convention in the city on WrestleMania weekend. They also hold independent promotions putting on their own shows and events in the area to capitalize on the huge concentration of wrestling fans.
Today, WWE announced on Twitter that the first tickets for WrestleMania 34 will go on sale this Wednesday, November 15th. To take part on that pre-sale, you’ll need to pre-sale code, and WWE has revealed that as well: TWEETS. The pre-sale begins at 11 a.m. Eastern Time, so be sure to click as soon as possible in an attempt to get ahold of a decent ticket before scalpers purchase them all and jack up the price.
— WWE (@WWE) November 13, 2017
- On His 49th Birthday, Eisner Award-Winning Journalist and CxC Founder Wants Just One Thing: Money - December 16, 2017
- Is WWE Chairman Vince McMahon Planning to Reboot the XFL? - December 16, 2017
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Earns $104.8M Friday, More Than Justice League Made Entire Opening Weekend - December 16, 2017
- Oscar Isaac Rumored for Gomez Addams in Animated Addams Family Reboot (Plus: Release Date) - December 16, 2017
- So, About Those Black Suit Superman Scenes in Justice League… - December 16, 2017