On Sunday, April 8th, 2018, WrestleMania returns to the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. The annual pro wrestling mega-event has created its own entire ecosystem over the years, with WWE holding four live events plus a Hall of Fame induction ceremony and Fan Axxess convention in the city on WrestleMania weekend. They also hold independent promotions putting on their own shows and events in the area to capitalize on the huge concentration of wrestling fans.
Today, WWE announced on Twitter that the first tickets for WrestleMania 34 will go on sale this Wednesday, November 15th. To take part on that pre-sale, you’ll need to pre-sale code, and WWE has revealed that as well: TWEETS. The pre-sale begins at 11 a.m. Eastern Time, so be sure to click as soon as possible in an attempt to get ahold of a decent ticket before scalpers purchase them all and jack up the price.
— WWE (@WWE) November 13, 2017
- The Charlie Brown Reboot You Never Knew You Needed is Back on Kickstarter for Weapon Brown: Aftershock - March 19, 2018
- X-Men: Bland Design – It’s Not a Happy Birthday for Logan in Weapon X #15 - March 19, 2018
- Dark Horse to Collect Matt Kindt’s 3 Story: The Secret History of the Giant Man in New Expanded Edition - March 19, 2018
- Braun Strowman Must Find Partner for WrestleMania Tag Team Title Match; Here’s the 3 Most Likely Choices - March 19, 2018
- X-Men: Bland Design – Drinking, Killing, and Portable Storage Technology in Old Man Logan #36 - March 19, 2018