On Sunday, April 8th, 2018, WrestleMania returns to the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. The annual pro wrestling mega-event has created its own entire ecosystem over the years, with WWE holding four live events plus a Hall of Fame induction ceremony and Fan Axxess convention in the city on WrestleMania weekend. They also hold independent promotions putting on their own shows and events in the area to capitalize on the huge concentration of wrestling fans.
Today, WWE announced on Twitter that the first tickets for WrestleMania 34 will go on sale this Wednesday, November 15th. To take part on that pre-sale, you’ll need to pre-sale code, and WWE has revealed that as well: TWEETS. The pre-sale begins at 11 a.m. Eastern Time, so be sure to click as soon as possible in an attempt to get ahold of a decent ticket before scalpers purchase them all and jack up the price.
— WWE (@WWE) November 13, 2017
- Titan to Publish The Wrath of Fantomas, Plus a Massive Yellow Submarine Box Set - July 20, 2018
- Marvel Announces Spider-Girls by Jody Houser and Andres Genolet, Spider-Force by Christopher Priest and Paulo Siqueiro - July 20, 2018
- Marvel Confirms New Miracleman by Neil Gaiman and Mark Buckingham for 2019 - July 20, 2018
- Tom Scioli to Reboot Go-Bots at IDW - July 20, 2018
- IDW Announces New Star Wars Adventures Horror Series ‘Tales from Vader’s Castle’ - July 20, 2018