Welcome to Bleeding Cool’s weekly recap of AMC‘s The Walking Dead Season 8, with all of the non-stop action from last week crashing headlong into Episode 3, ‘Monsters’.
So my overview/recap of the episode is waiting patiently for your eyeballs below, along with some Spare Parts that I picked up along the way that I thought you might find interesting. You can also check out the transcript of my live-blog of the episode here or by clicking the link after the video.
But one quick thing before we get our recap under way…
Just to be clear, this is not a “formal review” — more of a recap/review/stream of consciousness mash-up “monster” all its own — but I will be covering some themes and takeaways involving major and minor plot points from the episode. Just something to keep in mind before watching or re-watching the episode. Definitely not looking to have angry fellow geeks outside my apartment with pitchforks and torches because I slacked off on the spoiler warnings.
You can take a look back at last Sunday’s live blog of ‘The Damned’ by clicking here.
Here’s a look at The Walking Dead Season 8, Episode 4, ‘Some Guy’, as well as a sneak preview of the episode where Carol (Melissa McBride) finds herself alone as she comes upon a group of Saviors who seem to be moving out:
A new weapon in the Savior arsenal proves to be a giant hurdle as fighting continues between Rick’s forces and those of the Saviors.
- American Gods Season 2: Is Kristin Chenoweth Signaling She’s Done? - February 22, 2018
- Stargate Origins Episodes 4 & 5: A Preview of What’s to Come - February 22, 2018
- Supernatural/Scooby-Doo Crossover Premiering at PaleyFest 2018 - February 22, 2018
- The Women of The Walking Dead Look to “Finish the Fight” in New Teaser - February 22, 2018
- ‘Killing Eve’ Teaser Offers Look at Eve and Villanelle’s Warped Relationship - February 22, 2018