Despite the fact that I will be in Disney World for a few days this year, I won’t be there when Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party happening. I’m just as sad as you are, since some of the food below looks absolutely amazing. My stomach weeps.
Crying aside, the two delicious-looking items above will be available outside of the party! The peppermint cupcake is an exceptional way to celebrate the season — it’s a red velvet cupcake filled with peppermint icing, sure to melt even the coldest hearts. And of course, no Disney food post is complete without a Mickey-shaped item — the Mickey cinnamon bun is amazing. Red and green icing and a white chocolate snowflake really bring this item together.
The following items are only available during party hours, so get them while you can:
If you’re looking for a gluten-free item, the Belle chocolate cake (which is flourless) is filled with chocolate peppermint mousse and has a yellow glaze to mimic her dress. There will also be a Tinkerbell version available at Cosmic Rays. Sandy Claws will be making a triumphant return this year, with a delectable orange vanilla cake push pop! You can find this and those amazing red velvet Mickey waffles at Sleepy Hollow. The Yule Log is a Christmas tradition for many people, so why not get one at Disney World? The Yule Log consists of white chocolate mousse, raspberry mousse, cassis pate de fruit, and chocolate flourless cake. And last but not least, we have an egg nog custard, topped with an edible Scrooge McDuck coin!
All of this looks amazing, and I wish I could try a few of them. If you’re heading to Disney this holiday season, be sure to try a few (or all) of the treats!
- New Holiday Dress Makes Its Way To Disney’s Dress Shop On Black Friday - November 16, 2017
- Riverdale Season 2, Episode 6 Review: Chapter 19 – Deathproof - November 16, 2017
- Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer Coming To Disneyland’s Downtown Disney In 2018 - November 15, 2017
- Lauren Looks Back: Tommy Wiseau’s Beautiful Train Wreck ‘The Room’ - November 15, 2017
- New Events And More Coming To Hong Kong Disneyland In 2018! - November 15, 2017