When I’m not infuriating everyone in our comment sections here, I’m on a podcast with a bunch of my close friends out here in Salt Lake City, Utah. Every week, we get together and talk about the nerd news that has happened over the week, comics, and a topic for the latter half. We are a NSFW podcast, and all of our opinions are our own. We have a good time, and we’d love for you to join us!
The Nerd Dome Podcast Episode 107 – Liefeldian Bush
Did something related to Star Wars happen this week? It certainly did. This week we talk a lot about Star Wars and the announcement that director Rian Johnson is getting his own corner of the Star Wars universe to play in. This is pretty much what Charles and I have been asking for since Disney announced they were making new movies. We talk about what these movies could be about, when they might take place, while also touching on the new Disney subscription service TV show. We talk a bit about what kind of show we would like to see.
We also talk about the rumored Fox and Disney deal and what that could mean for future properties. We speculate what Marvel show Disney could put on their streaming service to bring in skeptical fans, and Brian Michael Bendis switching teams.
Like and/or follow us on:
Help support Utah’s Graphic Novel Book Club: buy an awesome t-shirt.
- The Man Who Invented Christmas Review: Charles Dickens Lost In Creative Madness - November 21, 2017
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi – Will We See Luke And Leia Reunite? - November 21, 2017
- New TV Spot For Star Wars: The Last Jedi Shows Luke Training Rey - November 21, 2017
- Lando Calrissian Will Not Appear In Star Wars: The Last Jedi - November 21, 2017
- Paul Feig Regrets That Ghostbusters Turned Into A Cause - November 21, 2017