When I’m not infuriating everyone in our comment sections here, I’m on a podcast with a bunch of my close friends out here in Salt Lake City, Utah. Every week, we get together and talk about the nerd news that has happened over the week, comics, and a topic for the latter half. We are a NSFW podcast, and all of our opinions are our own. We have a good time, and we’d love for you to join us!
The Nerd Dome Podcast Episode 107 – Liefeldian Bush
Did something related to Star Wars happen this week? It certainly did. This week we talk a lot about Star Wars and the announcement that director Rian Johnson is getting his own corner of the Star Wars universe to play in. This is pretty much what Charles and I have been asking for since Disney announced they were making new movies. We talk about what these movies could be about, when they might take place, while also touching on the new Disney subscription service TV show. We talk a bit about what kind of show we would like to see.
We also talk about the rumored Fox and Disney deal and what that could mean for future properties. We speculate what Marvel show Disney could put on their streaming service to bring in skeptical fans, and Brian Michael Bendis switching teams.
Like and/or follow us on:
Help support Utah’s Graphic Novel Book Club: buy an awesome t-shirt.
- Tomb Raider Review: The Physicality is Impressive but the Story is Lackluster - March 16, 2018
- Lashana Lynch in Final Talks to Join Captain Marvel - March 16, 2018
- DeWanda Wise Exits Captain Marvel Due to Scheduling Conflicts - March 15, 2018
- Danny Boyle Confirms He’s Working on Bond 25 - March 15, 2018
- [#SXSW 2018] The Director and the Jedi Review: A Fascinating and Joyous Documentary About Star Wars - March 12, 2018