I know I’ve said it a million times, but the holidays in Disney World are awesome. I love holiday decorations and clothing (I am a huge fan of ugly sweaters), and I love Disney. Combine the two and it makes for my wallet to shed real tears. But I digress. For this year’s Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, guests will be given the opportunity to buy special merchandise for the event! If you’re not attending the party this year, these items should still be available outside of party hours.
A new Magic Band will be available for the event, which is to be expected. Disney is also releasing a number of shirts, ornaments, mugs, and more, all adorned with everyone’s favorite Disney characters!
I’m excited to see Clara on a shirt this year; I feel like she doesn’t get enough love. And how cute is that reindeer shirt? You can get a pic with a similar reindeer during party hours. He’s rather adorable; trust me. Which are your favorite pieces from this line?
- Iridescent Cake Pops and More Now Available at Disney Springs - July 14, 2018
- Iridescent Is the New Pink at Disney Springs - July 13, 2018
- Orlando City Soccer Club Members Try Their Hand at Toy Story-Inspired Drills - July 13, 2018
- UNIQLO’s New Mickey Blue Line Is Ideal for Warm Summer Afternoons - July 10, 2018
- Basin’s Hidden Mickey Bath Bomb Is a Magical Addition to Bath Time - July 9, 2018