The most recent Mission: Impossible movie was supposed to be done filming by now, but an on-set accident in August that left star Tom Cruise injured. Production has resumed and now some more photos from the set have come out. This new one comes from star Henry Cavill, who is currently doing promo for Justice League. Cavill posted a new picture from set showing him doing a stunt.
Mission: Impossible 6 garnered a few headlines in the recent months for all of the weird reasons. The first was for the accident that happened to Cruise and the second concerns Justice League. Cavill was called back to do reshoots for the superhero team-up movie but had a fantastic mustache for Mission: Impossible. Warners Bros. wanted him to shave while Paramount, the company behind the Mission: Impossible films, told them “No.” So Warner Bros. had to spend money on digitally taking out the moustache in the reshoots hence Cavill’s use of the hashtag “#MoustacheImpossible”.
Mission: Impossible 6, directed by Christoper McQuarrie, stars Tom Cruise, Rebecca Ferguson, Henry Cavill, Vanessa Kirby, Alec Baldwin, and Angela Bassett. We don’t know anything about the plot yet, but it does have a release date of July 27th, 2018.
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle Gets Home Video Release In Time For Christmas
- Stephen King Fans, Grab This Soundtrack Collection While You Can
- Ghostbusters Fans, These Are The Figures You've Been Waiting For
- Ant-Man and The Wasp: Director Peyton Reed on Having the Freedom to Tell His Own Story - June 19, 2018
- Ant-Man and The Wasp: Marvel Producer Calls Ghost “Awesome” and “Badass” - June 19, 2018
- Taylor Sheridan Already Has a Sicario 3 Planned Out - June 19, 2018
- 2 New Posters for Ant-Man and The Wasp - June 19, 2018
- 10 Behind-the-Scenes Pictures from Ant-Man and The Wasp - June 19, 2018