DC Comics has revealed plans to publish Young Monsters In Love, an 80-page prestige format one-shot comic hitting stores in February, just in time for Valentines Day. The comic has an all star creative team including Paul Dini, James Robinson, Jeff Lemire, Steve Orlando, Mark Russell, Kyle Higgens, Alisa Kwitney, Phil Hester, Guillem March, Frazer Irving, Kelley Jones, and more. Will that “and more” include more than one woman? Will it be edited by Eddie Berganza? We’ll find out, we suppose.
The press release teases:
Your pulse quickens and your breath catches in your throat. You let out a quiet gasp just in time to notice the quickly rising goosebumps up your arm. You find yourself unsure about what to do. Should you run away into the night, or do you surrender to the inevitable? You’re frozen by the realization that you’re about to be……softly kissed?
Not what you expected? Fear and love aren’t quite so different when you think about it, and the face of romance can surprise you. Sometimes it’s covered in fur or slime, or hides a sharp pair of fangs in its mouth.
The book will retail for $10, because that’s the new normal. Nobody ever said love was cheap!
- WWE Finally Gets That Mainstream Attention It Craves So Badly - October 15, 2018
- Why is Marvel Giving X-Men Fans the Chris Claremont Runaraound? [X-ual Healing 10-10-18] - October 14, 2018
- Doctor Doom Reveals His Thoughts on Gardening in a Preview of Thor #6 - October 14, 2018
- When in Doubt, Make Out! A Mr. and Mrs. X #4 Preview - October 14, 2018
- The Greatest Utility of Mystique’s Powers Revealed in Next Week’s X-Men Black - October 14, 2018