Retailers who meet or exceed 200% of orders for Peter Parker: Spectacular Spider-Man #2 with their orders for Marvel Two-In-One #1 will get a free bundle of Marvel 2018 Calendars. As well as listing the months of the coming year, in the past they have teased what Marvel may be planning for the year.
For those who don’t make the cut, or want extra copies, they can pay to order more. Expect the calendars in stores for December 13th.
Here is what last year’s looked like:
- Gendercrunching Quarterly, Autumn 2017: Marvel and DC Comics - January 22, 2018
- 22-Page Preview of Blue Baron #1 with Ron Frenz and Sal Buscema – Another 64-Page $3.99 Sitcomic - January 22, 2018
- Petition for Geoff Johns to Make the Joker Gay “Again” - January 22, 2018
- Steve Geppi to Give the Keynote Speech at Diamond’s 2018 Retailer Summit – What Will He Say About 2017? - January 22, 2018
- Cable Artist Jon Malin on Nazis, Marvel, SJWs, X-Men… and Shell Beach - January 22, 2018