Bluehole, the developer behind PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, has announced their next game, which is an open-world MMORPG called Ascent: Infinite Realm.
Ascent: Infinite Realm is a blend of both the steampunk and high fantasy genres and features Realm Vs Realm PvP combat with both ground-based and aerial combat which should be pretty fun for players to kick around with.
In the game’s PvP mode, players have various flying vehicles at their disposal, along with weapons such as cannons, mines, and attack buffs.
“In RvR, factions fight for fame and glory, taking turns to lead offensive and defensive efforts using all kinds of fantastical flying vehicles,” Bluehole said. “Players can also join the fight from the ground with mechs and the use of anti-air artillery to fight airborne threats―or initiate ground based aerial attacks depending on the map and strategy.”
Players will be able to customize their airships, choose between five different classes, and create their own quests. A closed beta will be arriving sometime in the first half of 2018.
You can check out the announcement trailer below.
- Grand Theft Auto Online is Buffing Gunrunning This Week - October 16, 2018
- EA DICE Reveals New Info on Battlefield V’s War Stories - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2’s Festival of the Lost Event Starts Tomorrow - October 15, 2018
- Hearthstone Confirms Balance Changes Rolling Out This Week - October 15, 2018
- Poznan Game Arena 2018 Reports a New Attendee Record - October 15, 2018