After many months of waiting, Batman: The Telltale Series will finally be making its way to the Nintendo Switch on November 14th, both as a download and as a physical game. To be clear, this is just the first season of the game and there are no details that indicate you’ll be able to purchase or download Season 2. Below is a brief quote about the game from its Executive Producer, Sean O’Conner, as well as the formal trailer for the game.
“This will be Telltale’s first Mature-rated title on the system, so we’re really excited not only to have our game on Switch but also to approach a new audience with a game we’re really proud of,” said Executive Producer Sean O’Connor. “We think our unique take on Batman is a great way to introduce Nintendo fans to Telltale’s style of storytelling. It’s also nice that returning fans will be able to experience the game on a console they can take with them everywhere.”
- Gameplay for Telltale Games’ The Walking Dead Final Season Has Been Leaked
- Telltale Games Teases Walking Dead Fans with New Promo Photos
- Telltale Games Releases New Images Of Batman: The Enemy Within's Next Chapter
- Telltale Games Shows Off The Next 'Batman' Episode Trailer
- Tellltale Games Lays Off One-Quarter Of Their Staff
- Planet Of The Apes: Last Frontier Has A PS4 Release Date
- Telltale Shows Off The Last 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' Episode Trailer
- Gary Whitta Returns For Telltale's 'Walking Dead' Final Season
- The Nintendo Switch Is Finally Getting 'Batman: A Telltale Adventure'
- Sony Announces the PlayStation Plus Free Games for May 2018 - April 25, 2018
- Harmony Gold’s Copyright Case Against Harebrained Schemes is Dismissed - April 25, 2018
- Belgium Declares Loot Boxes Illegal and Wants Them Removed - April 25, 2018
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Shows Off Fused Zamasu in New Trailer - April 25, 2018
- Sonic Mania Plus Confirmed for Release in July - April 25, 2018