Dataminers on Reddit and a few other websites have discovered a bunch of new Pokémon for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, which includes a final form for the game’s legendary creature, Necrozma. Below are the descriptions people have been putting together, but the short version to all of them is that you’re getting much more powerful versions of Pokémon you’re already familiar with.
- Poipole: This Ultra Beast is well enough liked to be chosen as a first partner in its own world.
- Naganadel: It stores hundreds of liters of poisonous liquid inside its body. It is one of the organisms known as UBs.
- Stakataka: It appeared from an Ultra Wormhole. Each one appears to be made up of many life-forms stacked one on top of each other.
- Blacephalon: It slithers toward people. Then, without warning, it triggers the explosion of its own head. It’s apparently one kind of Ultra Beast.
- Zeraora: It electrifies its claws and tears its opponents apart with them. Even if they dodge its attack, they’ll be electrocuted by the flying sparks.