We’re back again for Bleeding Cool’s weekly recap of American Horror Story: Cult — and with only three episodes remaining, we head into our recap of Episode 9: ‘Drink the Kool-Aid.’ So my overview/recap of the episode is waiting patiently for your eyeballs below, along with some Spare Parts that I picked up along the way that I thought you might find interesting.
You can also check out the transcript of my live-blog of the episode here or by clicking the link after the video.
But one quick thing before we get our recap under way…
Once again, this is not a formal review — more of a recap/review/stream of consciousness mash-up “monster” all its own — but I will be covering some themes and takeaways involving major and minor plot points from the episode. Just something to keep in mind before watching or re-watching the episode. Definitely not looking to have angry fellow geeks outside my apartment with pitchforks and torches because I slacked off on the spoiler warnings.
You can click here to read up on our live-blog of the episode:
Thanks for tagging along this week, and hope you join us again on Tuesday night for American Horror Story: Cult Episode 10, ‘Charles (Manson) in Charge’! Here’s the teaser trailer to tide you over until then:
- Happy Trails! Episode 106: Join Us for Bleeding Cool’s Happy! Live-Blog! - January 17, 2018
- Y The Last Man: FX “Pretty Optimistic” on Series; Talks Michael Green - January 17, 2018
- Dear Spike: Time to Move On, Bro — It’s Not Her, It’s You - January 17, 2018
- Happy! Season 1, Episode 5 Recap: “Empty Boxes of Broken Toys” - January 17, 2018
- New J.J. Abrams Sci-Fi Series Subject of Apple, HBO Bidding War - January 16, 2018