We’re back again for Bleeding Cool’s weekly recap of American Horror Story: Cult — and with only three episodes remaining, we head into our recap of Episode 9: ‘Drink the Kool-Aid.’ So my overview/recap of the episode is waiting patiently for your eyeballs below, along with some Spare Parts that I picked up along the way that I thought you might find interesting.
You can also check out the transcript of my live-blog of the episode here or by clicking the link after the video.
But one quick thing before we get our recap under way…
Once again, this is not a formal review — more of a recap/review/stream of consciousness mash-up “monster” all its own — but I will be covering some themes and takeaways involving major and minor plot points from the episode. Just something to keep in mind before watching or re-watching the episode. Definitely not looking to have angry fellow geeks outside my apartment with pitchforks and torches because I slacked off on the spoiler warnings.
You can click here to read up on our live-blog of the episode:
Thanks for tagging along this week, and hope you join us again on Tuesday night for American Horror Story: Cult Episode 10, ‘Charles (Manson) in Charge’! Here’s the teaser trailer to tide you over until then:
- Rick and Morty Delays, Sherlock’s No Fun, Daniel Bryan Returns [The Weekly Static s01e32] - March 23, 2018
- Astro City: FremantleMedia Secures TV Series Rights, Co-Creator Kurt Busiek to Pen Pilot - March 23, 2018
- Rick and Morty’s Dan Harmon, Justin Roiland: Squanchy Negotiations Delaying Season 4 - March 23, 2018
- A.P. Bio Episode 7 ‘Selling Out’ Review: I Am Jack’s Pocket Smiles - March 22, 2018
- Impulse: Doug Liman Jumps Back to the ‘Jumper’ Universe in YouTube Red Teaser - March 22, 2018