If you believe the sleuthing done by several Reddit members, then some keen-eyed users may have figured out The Last Of Us 2’s setting. According to this thread by Voldsby, who is notorious for finding these kinds of things in video games, it appears the locations are near downtown Seattle and around a section of the I-5. We have a snippet from the thread below, but we highly suggest checking it out!
While we can definitely assume that this “cult” is based in Seattle, since the proof is strong enough to confirm this, does this mean that Joel and Ellie will encounter these people during their next journey in Part II? Or do we encounter these people as the woman in the trailer or something entirely different?
I personally don’t believe that the trailer takes place a few years into the outbreak or that the woman is Anna, mainly because the area surrounding the highway is too overgrown. The highway has basically become a forest with trees almost as tall as buildings, and since it takes at least 10-15 years for a tree to grow to that size (and even more for some), it pretty much rules out the possibility that this takes place only a few years after the outbreak.
- J. Scott Campbell Details The Creation Of His New Little Mermaid Statue For Sideshow
- MLB The Show 18 Coming In March, Aaron Judge Gets The Cover
- Uncharted 5 Could Happen But It Wouldn't Be With Naughty Dog
- Sony Boss Says That He Is Looking Forward To The Last Of Us 2
- The Last Of Us 2 May Not Be Being Worked On Right Now
- Naughty Dog May Have Slipped Up And Revealed The Last Of Us 2
- Did This Voice Actor Out The Last Of Us 2?
- Fire Pro Wrestling World is Coming to PS4 This Summer - March 23, 2018
- A Look at Fire Emblem Warriors 1.50 Update Coming Next Week - March 23, 2018
- Activision Will Now Host Their Own Weekly Streams on Twitch - March 23, 2018
- Electronic Arts is Apparently Hiring for a New Star Wars Game - March 23, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Shows Off a New Island Map - March 23, 2018