If you believe the sleuthing done by several Reddit members, then some keen-eyed users may have figured out The Last Of Us 2’s setting. According to this thread by Voldsby, who is notorious for finding these kinds of things in video games, it appears the locations are near downtown Seattle and around a section of the I-5. We have a snippet from the thread below, but we highly suggest checking it out!
While we can definitely assume that this “cult” is based in Seattle, since the proof is strong enough to confirm this, does this mean that Joel and Ellie will encounter these people during their next journey in Part II? Or do we encounter these people as the woman in the trailer or something entirely different?
I personally don’t believe that the trailer takes place a few years into the outbreak or that the woman is Anna, mainly because the area surrounding the highway is too overgrown. The highway has basically become a forest with trees almost as tall as buildings, and since it takes at least 10-15 years for a tree to grow to that size (and even more for some), it pretty much rules out the possibility that this takes place only a few years after the outbreak.
- The Last of Us Part II Gameplay Footage Confirmed for E3 by Developer
- J. Scott Campbell Details The Creation Of His New Little Mermaid Statue For Sideshow
- MLB The Show 18 Coming In March, Aaron Judge Gets The Cover
- Uncharted 5 Could Happen But It Wouldn't Be With Naughty Dog
- Sony Boss Says That He Is Looking Forward To The Last Of Us 2
- The Last Of Us 2 May Not Be Being Worked On Right Now
- Naughty Dog May Have Slipped Up And Revealed The Last Of Us 2
- Did This Voice Actor Out The Last Of Us 2?
- GOG.com Posts Another Poorly Chosen Tweet, Then Retracts - October 23, 2018
- Twitch Announces Four New Celebrity Twitch Talks This Weekend - October 23, 2018
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Receives a New Launch Trailer - October 23, 2018
- Thronebreaker is Not Coming to the Nintendo Switch - October 23, 2018
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for October 23-29, 2018 - October 23, 2018