Bleeding Cool has previously reported on Diamond Comic Distributors’ attempt to encourage comic book stores to open second or third stores, as an easier way to expand the market, rather than people starting from scratch, and provide all sorts of incentives for stores to do so.
One that seems to have taken advantage of the opportunity is Cameron’s Comics & Stuff of Adrian, Michigan which opened a year ago, and is now is opening a store in neighbouring state location, Bowling Green, Ohio.
The new Cameron’s Comics & Stuff is located at 175 N. Main St, next door to Pisanello’s Pizza. Hours are daily from 11 am to 8 pm every day – but will open an hour early at 10am on Wednesdays, and close at 5pm on Sundays. The store will have new comics, back issues and a children’s section.
The new store will replace Valencia Shoes – and it two doors down from the head shop Loonar Station. So maybe get ready to sell a few extra Fabulous Freak Brothers?
If you know of any comic stores opening, do let Bleeding Cool know. We’d love to feature every one!
- 10 Things We Can Tell You About Ta-Nehisi Coates’ Captain America #1 With Leinil Yu - June 23, 2018
- UPS Strike Off, Comic Stores Spared Disruption - June 23, 2018
- Heavy Metal’s Taarna Gets a Funko POP, Exclusive at SDCC 2018 - June 23, 2018
- A “Classic” Strip Mixing Light and Dark: Dunce - June 23, 2018
- Antarctic Press’s Killer Cold Treats for the Summer - June 23, 2018