“The Million Dollar Man” Ted Dibiase was one of the greatest pro wrestling heels of the 1980s and 1990s, living the wild rock star lifestyle on the road that wrestlers of that era were well known for. Today, Dibiase is an evangelical Christian preacher, having repented after his wife confronted him about infidelity. His story is captured in the documentary film The Price of Fame, which is opening in theaters for a one night theatrical run on Tuesday, November 7.
The movie is up against some stiff competition in Thor: Ragnarok, which has already made nearly half a billion dollars internationally. But that kind of money is chump change to the Million Dollar Man.
So sure, you could go see Thor: Ragnarok again. But everybody is going to be doing that. You don’t want to be just like everybody else, do you? If you’re looking for something different this week, check out the Fathom Events website to see if the film is playing in a theater near you.
The Price of Fame
A Story of Hope, Faith and Wrestling
The Price of Fame explores the life of Ted Dibiase, “Million Dollar Man” and his family. They built a Legacy in the ring, but the lasting impact will be felt for generations outside the ring. Discover what the Price of Fame was for Ted, and what he found that changed everything, something Priceless.
- Stephen Amell Returns To The Ring — Ring Of Honor, That Is
- Kurt Cobain, Jerry Garcia, And Elton John Form All-Star Funko Jam Band
- There’s a Major Continuity Error in Archie’s Latest Comic - September 21, 2018
- With Great Power Comes… A Makeout Session With Mary Jane?! Amazing Spider-Man #6 Preview - September 21, 2018
- Chelsea Cain Learns About the Censorship of the Batpenis and She Isn’t Happy About It - September 21, 2018
- Daredevil #609-#612 Will Be The Death of Daredevil - September 21, 2018
- Civics Lessons from The Maestro in Old Man Logan #48 Preview - September 21, 2018