BlizzCon 2017 in the record books, and the doors are closed at the Anaheim Convention Center. Throughout the weekend there’s been Blizzard, Disney, and Cosplay everywhere we turn. We’ve been finding some pretty epic cosplay throughout the weekend, and one of our favorite cosplay photographers, David Ngo, better known as DTJAAAAM was on the scene.
He’s been shooting out front of the convention center and it’s time to highlight some of our favorites from his captures from Saturday. To see his full galleries (and more of his galleries from events from over the years) check out his website at http://www.dtjaaaam.com.
- BlizzCon's Friday Cosplay Highlights
- Getting More Backstory On Moira From 'Overwatch'
- Feeling Nostalgic For Classic World of Warcraft? Blizzard Has You Covered
- 'Heroes Of The Storm' Gets Some New Additions At BlizzCon
- Check Out The Next 'Overwatch' Map: Blizzard World
- Annihilation Review: 5/6ths of a Masterpiece - February 23, 2018
- Game Night Review: When Host a Murder Runs Off the Rails, in a Really Funny Way - February 23, 2018
- Image Expo 2018: The Expo’s Exclusive Covers for Spawn, VS, and The Wicked + The Divine - February 21, 2018
- (Spoiler-Free) Black Panther Review: The Best Solo MCU Film Since Iron Man - February 16, 2018
- Fifty Shades Freed Review: For Fans A Satisfying End; Little Ado For Everyone Else - February 9, 2018