BlizzCon 2017 in the record books, and the doors are closed at the Anaheim Convention Center. Throughout the weekend there’s been Blizzard, Disney, and Cosplay everywhere we turn. We’ve been finding some pretty epic cosplay throughout the weekend, and one of our favorite cosplay photographers, David Ngo, better known as DTJAAAAM was on the scene.
He’s been shooting out front of the convention center and it’s time to highlight some of our favorites from his captures from Saturday. To see his full galleries (and more of his galleries from events from over the years) check out his website at http://www.dtjaaaam.com.
- BlizzCon's Friday Cosplay Highlights
- Getting More Backstory On Moira From 'Overwatch'
- Feeling Nostalgic For Classic World of Warcraft? Blizzard Has You Covered
- 'Heroes Of The Storm' Gets Some New Additions At BlizzCon
- Check Out The Next 'Overwatch' Map: Blizzard World
- [Review] ‘Crazy Rich Asians’: Not Very Original, but the Charming Cast Carries It - August 17, 2018
- ‘The Meg’ Review: A Popcorn Movie that Keeps to the Shallows - August 10, 2018
- MoviePass Is About to Die – Why No One Will Help Them - July 30, 2018
- Review: ‘Mission: Impossible – Fallout’ Explodes Out of the Gate - July 27, 2018
- Liveblogging From the Eisner Awards at SDCC - July 20, 2018