BlizzCon 2017 in the record books, and the doors are closed at the Anaheim Convention Center. Throughout the weekend there’s been Blizzard, Disney, and Cosplay everywhere we turn. We’ve been finding some pretty epic cosplay throughout the weekend, and one of our favorite cosplay photographers, David Ngo, better known as DTJAAAAM was on the scene.
He’s been shooting out front of the convention center and it’s time to highlight some of our favorites from his captures from Saturday. To see his full galleries (and more of his galleries from events from over the years) check out his website at http://www.dtjaaaam.com.
- BlizzCon's Friday Cosplay Highlights
- Getting More Backstory On Moira From 'Overwatch'
- Feeling Nostalgic For Classic World of Warcraft? Blizzard Has You Covered
- 'Heroes Of The Storm' Gets Some New Additions At BlizzCon
- Check Out The Next 'Overwatch' Map: Blizzard World
- First Man: The Naked Singularity Within A National Mythos [Review] - October 12, 2018
- From Stormtrooper Ballgowns to Superman Punching Doomsday: 125 Cosplay Shots From NYCC Saturday - October 6, 2018
- American Gods Season 2 Teaser Trailer Revealed at NYCC – We Have it Here! - October 5, 2018
- Venom Review: It’s Not as Bad as You’ve Heard - October 5, 2018
- Bad Times at the El Royale Review: As Good as the Trailer, Almost - October 5, 2018