BlizzCon 2017 in the record books, and the doors are closed at the Anaheim Convention Center. Throughout the weekend there’s been Blizzard, Disney, and Cosplay everywhere we turn. We’ve been finding some pretty epic cosplay throughout the weekend, and one of our favorite cosplay photographers, David Ngo, better known as DTJAAAAM was on the scene.
He’s been shooting out front of the convention center and it’s time to highlight some of our favorites from his captures from Saturday. To see his full galleries (and more of his galleries from events from over the years) check out his website at http://www.dtjaaaam.com.
- BlizzCon's Friday Cosplay Highlights
- Getting More Backstory On Moira From 'Overwatch'
- Feeling Nostalgic For Classic World of Warcraft? Blizzard Has You Covered
- 'Heroes Of The Storm' Gets Some New Additions At BlizzCon
- Check Out The Next 'Overwatch' Map: Blizzard World
- Adult-Themed Site Cosplay Deviants Has Trademarked Cosplay is NOT Consent - November 22, 2017
- The Disaster Artist Review: Trying To Make Sense Of A Mystery - November 17, 2017
- Justice League Review: Warner Bros. Finally Achieves Some Justice - November 17, 2017
- The Grand Dame Of Dish, Gossip Columnist Liz Smith, Dead At 94 - November 12, 2017
- Murder On The Orient Express Review: Solid, But Shows Its Age - November 10, 2017