BlizzCon 2017 in the record books, and the doors are closed at the Anaheim Convention Center. Throughout the weekend there’s been Blizzard, Disney, and Cosplay everywhere we turn. We’ve been finding some pretty epic cosplay throughout the weekend, and one of our favorite cosplay photographers, David Ngo, better known as DTJAAAAM was on the scene.
He’s been shooting out front of the convention center and it’s time to highlight some of our favorites from his captures from Saturday. To see his full galleries (and more of his galleries from events from over the years) check out his website at http://www.dtjaaaam.com.
- BlizzCon's Friday Cosplay Highlights
- Getting More Backstory On Moira From 'Overwatch'
- Feeling Nostalgic For Classic World of Warcraft? Blizzard Has You Covered
- 'Heroes Of The Storm' Gets Some New Additions At BlizzCon
- Check Out The Next 'Overwatch' Map: Blizzard World
- Deadpool 2 Review: Your Friend With Benefits Who Does That Thing You Like - May 17, 2018
- Date and Location Announced for Star Wars Celebration 2019! - May 16, 2018
- First Season of Amazon’s Lord of the Rings Series to Center on a Young Aragorn - May 16, 2018
- Solo: A Star Wars Story Review – Lando Rocks, Solo’s Fine, and Star Wars Lives On [Spoiler Free] - May 15, 2018
- Superman Actress Margot Kidder Passes Away at 69 - May 14, 2018