Opening Spring of 2018, the Fast & Furious – Supercharged ride will be the latest thrill ride to join Universal Studios, Orlando. From a press release about the ride:
“Fast & Furious is a global phenomenon and one of the highest-grossing film franchises of all time. Millions of people from all over the world have been captivated by the action-packed storylines, unique characters and high-speed cars. In Spring 2018, the next chapter of this blockbuster franchise will come to life with Universal Orlando’s new attraction: Fast & Furious – Supercharged. Guests will have the opportunity to actually live the excitement they’ve seen on the big screen in a high-octane ride experience where they will become part of the Fast family.”
Guests will also be able to take pictures with 15 supercharged cars outside of the attraction — many of which were used in the movies! The ride is an immersive experience, bringing you into the Fast world. The original story features most of the cast from the films, including The Rock and Vin Diesel.
- These Disney Master of Arts Shoes Are Works of Art on Your Feet - February 22, 2018
- New Limited Peter Pan Pins Coming to a Neverland Near You - February 22, 2018
- This Year’s Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Food Guide! - February 22, 2018
- Be Our Guest to Get New Prix Fixe Menu This Summer! - February 22, 2018
- Seth Rollins Was Ready to Go During RAW’s Gauntlet Match, But it Wasn’t Enough - February 20, 2018