Opening Spring of 2018, the Fast & Furious – Supercharged ride will be the latest thrill ride to join Universal Studios, Orlando. From a press release about the ride:
“Fast & Furious is a global phenomenon and one of the highest-grossing film franchises of all time. Millions of people from all over the world have been captivated by the action-packed storylines, unique characters and high-speed cars. In Spring 2018, the next chapter of this blockbuster franchise will come to life with Universal Orlando’s new attraction: Fast & Furious – Supercharged. Guests will have the opportunity to actually live the excitement they’ve seen on the big screen in a high-octane ride experience where they will become part of the Fast family.”
Guests will also be able to take pictures with 15 supercharged cars outside of the attraction — many of which were used in the movies! The ride is an immersive experience, bringing you into the Fast world. The original story features most of the cast from the films, including The Rock and Vin Diesel.
- Nerd Food: Bubble Tea at Joy of Tea in Epcot - May 23, 2018
- Edna Mode Will Be Seeing You This Summer at Disneyland Resort! - May 23, 2018
- Nerd Food: Rice Cream at the Norway Pavilion in Epcot’s World Showcase - May 23, 2018
- Wear Pocky and Polaroid with Pride: UNIQLO’s Retro-Style ‘The Brand’ Line - May 23, 2018
- An Ode to Corey Graves’s Perfect Pompadour - May 23, 2018