Opening Spring of 2018, the Fast & Furious – Supercharged ride will be the latest thrill ride to join Universal Studios, Orlando. From a press release about the ride:
“Fast & Furious is a global phenomenon and one of the highest-grossing film franchises of all time. Millions of people from all over the world have been captivated by the action-packed storylines, unique characters and high-speed cars. In Spring 2018, the next chapter of this blockbuster franchise will come to life with Universal Orlando’s new attraction: Fast & Furious – Supercharged. Guests will have the opportunity to actually live the excitement they’ve seen on the big screen in a high-octane ride experience where they will become part of the Fast family.”
Guests will also be able to take pictures with 15 supercharged cars outside of the attraction — many of which were used in the movies! The ride is an immersive experience, bringing you into the Fast world. The original story features most of the cast from the films, including The Rock and Vin Diesel.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018