The Saks Fifth Avenue Holiday windows in New York City are pretty well known. For decades, the high-end department store has decorated their windows for the holiday season, drawing tourists from near and far. For the first time ever, Disney and Saks have teamed up to create window displays based on Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs to help celebrate the movie’s 80th anniversary!
There will even be a special unveiling event where Descendants star Sofia Carson will perform, backed by a 40-person choir. Snow White, Prince Charming, and the Seven Dwarfs will also be on hand for the event. The event is called “Once Upon a Holiday” and will show off the 14 windows with animated scenery.
This is also the first time Saks will animate all of the windows, which is very ambitious for the company. The windows will depict different scenes from the iconic movie, and will surely dazzle and amaze visitors of all ages!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018