The Saks Fifth Avenue Holiday windows in New York City are pretty well known. For decades, the high-end department store has decorated their windows for the holiday season, drawing tourists from near and far. For the first time ever, Disney and Saks have teamed up to create window displays based on Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs to help celebrate the movie’s 80th anniversary!
There will even be a special unveiling event where Descendants star Sofia Carson will perform, backed by a 40-person choir. Snow White, Prince Charming, and the Seven Dwarfs will also be on hand for the event. The event is called “Once Upon a Holiday” and will show off the 14 windows with animated scenery.
This is also the first time Saks will animate all of the windows, which is very ambitious for the company. The windows will depict different scenes from the iconic movie, and will surely dazzle and amaze visitors of all ages!
- Pinup Girl Clothing Teams up with Betty and Veronica for a Fabulous New Line - March 16, 2018
- Gluten-Free and Vegan Options in Disney Springs for St. Patrick’s Day! - March 16, 2018
- D’oh! This Homer Simpson Sheet Mask is What Nightmares Are Made Of - March 16, 2018
- Indulge in Disneyland Resort’s Newest Hotel Package: Pixar Fest! - March 16, 2018
- New St. Patrick’s Day Pastries Available Now at Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs - March 12, 2018