If you go to the Disney parks often, you no doubt are aware of the vast selections of sweets the parks offer. Heck, even if you’re just reading my articles, you know that Disney takes food seriously. Well, today is National Doughnut Day, and what better way to celebrate than with some Disney magic.
If you’re in Florida’s Walt Disney World, head on over to the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor in Magic Kingdom, where you can get this delicious doughnut ice cream sundae! It consists of a glazed doughnut with cinnamon apple topping, ice cream, whipped cream, peanut butter chips, milk chocolate Mickey ears, and a cherry.
If you’re in California’s Disneyland, the obvious choice for a doughnut should be the Mickey Biegnets. I had some over the summer, and rather enjoyed them. One thing is for certain though–no matter where (or how) you celebrate today, it’ll be delicious no matter what!
- Hoodslam Celebrates a Milestone with Women’s Shirts Outselling Men’s - June 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Suppamucho Plum-Flavored Chips from Japan Crate - June 16, 2018
- Finn Balor Has a Thing for Single-Word Tweets - June 16, 2018
- These Marvel Comics Suits from FUN are the Perfect Office Attire - June 15, 2018
- Disney Releases New Americana Collection for Your Summer Cookouts - June 15, 2018