If you go to the Disney parks often, you no doubt are aware of the vast selections of sweets the parks offer. Heck, even if you’re just reading my articles, you know that Disney takes food seriously. Well, today is National Doughnut Day, and what better way to celebrate than with some Disney magic.
If you’re in Florida’s Walt Disney World, head on over to the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor in Magic Kingdom, where you can get this delicious doughnut ice cream sundae! It consists of a glazed doughnut with cinnamon apple topping, ice cream, whipped cream, peanut butter chips, milk chocolate Mickey ears, and a cherry.
If you’re in California’s Disneyland, the obvious choice for a doughnut should be the Mickey Biegnets. I had some over the summer, and rather enjoyed them. One thing is for certain though–no matter where (or how) you celebrate today, it’ll be delicious no matter what!
- Nerd Food: Black Flag Brewing Company’s Saved by the Bell Beer - March 20, 2018
- Disney Style Shares Some Adorable Hairstyles to Go with Your Mouse Ears - March 19, 2018
- Adorable New Orange Bird Merchandise Is Out Just in Time for Spring - March 19, 2018
- Hot Topic’s New Riverdale Eyeshadow Palette is Perfect for a Chock’lit Shoppe Date! - March 19, 2018
- Pirates of the Caribbean Reopens in Walt Disney World with Brand-New Redhead Scene - March 19, 2018