Soon you’ll be able to ride through the expansive world of highly anticipated Wild West-themed action MMO WildWest Online with the November 15th launch on Steam as an Early Access Alpha build. The full release is planned for later this year.
The Western game features world exploration, resource gathering, PvP combat, PvE missions, and much more. But the game is basically a multiplayer version of Red Dead Redemption.
During the Early Access Alpha, players can expect:
- Over 100 quests will be available for alpha players from the get go
- Over 20 guns based on historically correct will be available
- Two exciting Public Events will be available in Early Access Alpha – Artifact Hunt and “Golden Road”
Since going into Technical Server Test Alpha, the development team at 612 Games has used community feedback to make Wild West Online a cowboy’s dream will continue to use community feedback to shape the game. In this next phase, Early Access Alpha, the dev team will continue building out the larger world, polishing and integrating new content to create the best experience for players.
In Early Access Alpha, players will find a large game map filled with varied environments, NPCs, and other players. They will hunt, mine for gold, embark on quests and missions given by NPCs, and participate in server-wide public PVP events. Players will progress their character, unlocking new abilities and access to new and better gear. They can customize their character and upgrade their guns and trusty steed. In the future, players will embark on claiming land for themselves to create their own homestead.
- J. Scott Campbell Details The Creation Of His New Little Mermaid Statue For Sideshow
- MLB The Show 18 Coming In March, Aaron Judge Gets The Cover
- Sony to Halt Production on the PS Vita in Japan Next Year - September 20, 2018
- Capcom Reveals Resident Evil 2 Remake Gameplay at TGS - September 20, 2018
- Old Man Dante Stars in Devil May Cry 5’s TGS Trailer - September 20, 2018
- World of Final Fantasy Maxima Introduces New Characters and Monsters at TGS - September 20, 2018
- League of Legends Dev Riot Games Partners with Mastercard - September 19, 2018