Nintendo has released a brand new ad focused on pulling the heartstrings for gamers old and new with the idea of bringing the games to life. What if you really did play Mario Kart with Bowser chilling in the back seat? Or play Arms with actual spring arms? Or just happened to have a Hyrule sword and shield nearby in case adventure called. If you love Nintendo and their games, this may just be the commercial for you as we enter the holiday season.
- 'Arms' Introduces A New Fighter In Misango With New Update
- That Bowser We Showed You At NYCC Is Now Up For Pre-Order
- Nintendo Had An Incredible Second Quarter Thanks To The Switch
- EA Won't Be Committing To The Switch Until They 'Understand The Demand'
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Will Get A Special Nintendo Direct Next Week
- "Apparently It's A Pretty Big Deal": Kate Higgins On Giving Pauline A Voice After 36 Years
- LA Noire Will Be Too Big To Fit On The Nintendo Switch's Internal Drive
- Strange Brigade Receives an Extended Gameplay Trailer - August 14, 2018
- Relive the Entire Daniel Bryan Saga as a WWE 2K19 Storyline - August 14, 2018
- Patrick Stewart Will Join ‘My Memory of Us’ as the Narrator - August 14, 2018
- Sony Releases a New Launch Trailer for Marvel’s Spider-Man - August 13, 2018
- Necrobarista Reveals PS4 Version and Free Demo on the Way - August 13, 2018