Nintendo has released a brand new ad focused on pulling the heartstrings for gamers old and new with the idea of bringing the games to life. What if you really did play Mario Kart with Bowser chilling in the back seat? Or play Arms with actual spring arms? Or just happened to have a Hyrule sword and shield nearby in case adventure called. If you love Nintendo and their games, this may just be the commercial for you as we enter the holiday season.
- 'Arms' Introduces A New Fighter In Misango With New Update
- That Bowser We Showed You At NYCC Is Now Up For Pre-Order
- Nintendo Had An Incredible Second Quarter Thanks To The Switch
- EA Won't Be Committing To The Switch Until They 'Understand The Demand'
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Will Get A Special Nintendo Direct Next Week
- "Apparently It's A Pretty Big Deal": Kate Higgins On Giving Pauline A Voice After 36 Years
- LA Noire Will Be Too Big To Fit On The Nintendo Switch's Internal Drive
- The Next Black Ops 4 Zombies DLC Includes Helena Bonham Carter and Kiefer Sutherland - December 11, 2018
- Critical Role to Bring Back Vox Machina for One Live Event - December 11, 2018
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for December 11-17, 2018 - December 11, 2018
- PlayStation Plus Will Stop Making PS3 and Vita Games for Free in March - December 11, 2018
- Review: AZIO R.C.K. Vintage Typewriter Keyboard - December 10, 2018