Nintendo has released a brand new ad focused on pulling the heartstrings for gamers old and new with the idea of bringing the games to life. What if you really did play Mario Kart with Bowser chilling in the back seat? Or play Arms with actual spring arms? Or just happened to have a Hyrule sword and shield nearby in case adventure called. If you love Nintendo and their games, this may just be the commercial for you as we enter the holiday season.
- 'Arms' Introduces A New Fighter In Misango With New Update
- That Bowser We Showed You At NYCC Is Now Up For Pre-Order
- Nintendo Had An Incredible Second Quarter Thanks To The Switch
- EA Won't Be Committing To The Switch Until They 'Understand The Demand'
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Will Get A Special Nintendo Direct Next Week
- "Apparently It's A Pretty Big Deal": Kate Higgins On Giving Pauline A Voice After 36 Years
- LA Noire Will Be Too Big To Fit On The Nintendo Switch's Internal Drive
- PlayStation Shows Off New Footage of H1Z1 on Their Console - May 20, 2018
- Square Enix Files a Trademark for the Term “Outriders” in Europe - May 20, 2018
- Square Enix Releases a Ton of New Images for Octopath Traveler - May 20, 2018
- Treyarch Explains There Was Never a Plan for a Campaign in Black Ops 4 - May 20, 2018
- Crusader Kings Barely Launched a Kickstarter and Already Got Funded - May 20, 2018